Confirm button for using gold bars

clisenbeclisenbe Posts: 1 New Bee
I want to suggest having a separate confirm pop up when using gold bars. I have used 20 bars in the last week because of accidentally hitting the wrong button and there is no way to undo it. I would have never used them in either of those situations had I been able to change it.  Please make this a new feature as I’m sure I’m not the only person with this problem. 
15 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• iamleaceiamleace Posts: 3 New Bee
    Yes please have a confirm button as I can't remember how many times this has happened to me not only with this game but other games as well.  Just now I clicked to confirm I wanted to quit a game but didn't click right so clicked again only to have a new screen pop up super quick, applying my click there and im down xx? Coins now with no idea what I just lost them on.  SO frustrating beyond maddening and not fair at all.
  • lordrahllordrahl Posts: 1 New Bee
    Same. I have had it happen now on three seperate occasions on candy crush. That's 30 gold bars I never meant to use and now I've lost. Makes you want to quit playing. I am beyond aggravated 😡.

• AurélienAurélien Posts: 6 New Bee
    I think it could be  good Idea indeed !
  • Albert_HeinrichAlbert_Heinrich Posts: 75 Level 3
    Lost 69 Gold Bars. Fell asleep whilst playing, next thing I have 6 Hours unlimited lives which I did not need.
    So yes, a confirmation button would be fine. I bet i could not do the confirm in my sleep. Lol
  • MzDi3verseMzDi3verse Posts: 22 Level 2
    That would be excellent. I too have used gold bars accidentally.
  • deannerdeanner Posts: 5 New Bee
    iamleace said:
    Yes please have a confirm button as I can't remember how many times this has happened to me not only with this game but other games as well.  Just now I clicked to confirm I wanted to quit a game but didn't click right so clicked again only to have a new screen pop up super quick, applying my click there and im down xx? Coins now with no idea what I just lost them on.  SO frustrating beyond maddening and not fair at all.