Help us improve Accessibility in Soda!

olga_ma
olga_ma Posts: 10 Kingster
edited May 2020 in Discussions

Hello dear Soda players!

A great saga needs all sorts of heroes and that’s why we embrace and celebrate what makes us different rather than what makes us the same. 

👉As the Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) takes place on the 21st of May, our Game Team would like to focus on how we could deliver the best game experience for every one of you.

Can you help us to help you?

🍬 We would love to hear if you are experiencing any difficulties playing Candy Crush Soda, be it issues with colours, movements, or anything else.

We would love your feedback so that we can keep on delivering the best game for you - Thanks so much everyone 🙏

Happy playing! Stay safe and Sodalicious!🍭

Comments

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello @Origins7_Dale !

Sorry I edited part of your post.

What our Kingster is asking is if there is any improvement regarding accessibility we could improve. For instance, what you report in that thread about how difficult it was for your hands when scrolling between levels. Or other players that were talking about being colorblind and not being able to match candies, etc

Thanks for understanding 🤗

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3

I feel this thread is a total joke.... are you's serious posting this again when we all have issues and been telling yous and been waiting for answers since before EASTER??

I'm still waiting for customer support email from 2 to 3 weeks ago. Blank replies all I got and also still no features except bubble gum hill which comes for 24 hrs or 12hrs and then goes away....

Besides it's gotten quiet the last couple days in the forums here....

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

@mattbondy you could try and email them again. I got a response after the second time I emailed them. They gave me my 18 lollipops that BGH didn’t award me in the last game.

As for problems... Still having issues with connecting. Saying I’m not connected when I definitely am connected. Missed out on 6 lollipops the last time it happened but it has cleared up and is not doing it now.

I hope this helps.

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• blairharbin319
    blairharbin319 Posts: 17 Level 2

This app is always good with me, I have no complaints!! I love it...

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3

I tried again today to email support.... this time I got an auto reply of a help section on LIVES...... lmao....

Not even a human response to what I wrote at all.... I didnt even talk about lives ...all I talked about was my account email and that I never get any of the new features. I think it's still broken unless they have my email address tagged.....

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback on the game. We really appreciate it

However, please note that this post is about game accessibility - This is an important matter to us and we would like to gather feedback on that topic, so we can make the game experience better.

What is Accessibility? 

Accessibility is the degree in which our game can be made playable to as many people as possible. By improving the accessibility, we can make the game more inclusive, as it allows different kinds of people with different kinds of limitations to all be able to enjoy it!

Here are some kinds of disabilities we are trying to keep in mind:👇

We realise that we might have been unclear and that's why we decided to close this thread for now and open a new one with some clarification - Sorry for the confusion. Rest assured, however, that we'll keep your feedback on the game in mind - Feel free to open new discussions to keep the feedback going and/or to submit your ideas here.

👉We've opened a new thread right HERE to gather feedback on Accessibility - Feel free to let us know your thoughts on that.

Thanks for your understanding everyone 🤗

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?