Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
edited July 2022 in Support

Dear Candy Crush Soda Community,

As per 11th of June 2021 all we can tell you is that you will be only receiving BGH as a side event with the monthly Seasons ( like Springtime Mystery or Harmony Season)

Best Answers

Answers

• drummo
    drummo Posts: 1 Newbie
    I don’t receive bubble anymore I want to know how to get it each week
  • drummo
    drummo Posts: 1 Newbie
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
  • Brazzie
    Brazzie Posts: 60 Pro Player 👑

You have lost me as a customer. It was hard enough to get extra boosters without paying for them, now you've removed Bubble Gum Hill, which at least gave you a chance to win a few hammers every weekend.I have made it passed level 3000, but now I'm done - have given you enough money 😕

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,309 Candy Moderator

Hello @Brazzie Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

You must be talking about Candy Soda game, right?

If so, no need to worry at all, because Mr. King Chewy is coming back this weekend.

He was put on hold for few weeks as there was "Easter Egg" event going on! I am thinking, the Soda team might have done this as both the events might collide and cause issues, perhaps!!

I heard that the "Easter Egg" event was very fun! I did not have it in my game though!! How about you? Did you have it in your game? If so, did you like it?

You can post your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Keep enjoying your games! Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Please take it easy & stay safe! 😷

• mizpiggie
    mizpiggie Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi everyone I don’t know about you but every weekend I look forward to playing bubblegum hill but now with the new soda caps instead of lives I can only play for short periods. Not really happy about this new change, how does everyone else feel?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

I like to pass it on. @LadyRaffie

• Brazzie
    Brazzie Posts: 60 Pro Player 👑

.@PummyRaj - very disappointed since the return of Bubble Gum Hill. I usually purchase the Sweet Deal before I start, in that way I can gain additional hammers during the hour I have purchased. However, the game is being manipulated now so that after winning Bubble Gum Hill the first time, it won't give me an opportunity to retake the throne until the hour of purchased time has expired. This was not the case previously, but the game has become a pure money grab and I won't be spending any more money to purchase boosters. Previously you could accumulate extra boosters of all kinds by winning. Sadly, now you have to purchase them. Very dissatisfied with how this game is being manipulated by Candy Crush ☹️

• Mutanu
    Mutanu Posts: 3 Newbie

My bubblegum troll has disappeared for the last three days please advise

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?