Is there any way to kick a team member?

Options
Sandra_Sanchez
Sandra_Sanchez Posts: 15 Level 2

I get sick if waiting for team members to finish a tile. Sometimes the player doesn't play for a few days. I would have rather finished that tile myself, rather then start somewhere else on the board. Only being able to do 2 tiles in a day makes it even more frustrating.

Comments

• Ebreezy31
    Ebreezy31 Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

I posted about Mr Toffee's fair because of a few questions I had too. There doesn't appear to be a way to boot them from the tile, but they don't win prizes if they don't complete the task. It would be nice to at least see an update with a forfeiture of the tile if the game remains inactive for 24 hours. That would at least eliminate waiting for an inactive player & the tile being pointlessly blocked.

560073 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I want to join your team

Plz ?????

• jennb114
    jennb114 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

That is a great question. Also some team members do not contribute towards the team completing tasks and episodes

• tangybhoy
    tangybhoy Posts: 82 Level 2
    Options

It's very frustrating that a team member in mr toffees fair doesnt do or just sits on a tile and never completes it so we never get to do the ones we want as its a load of nonsense the prizes you receive cause of them

• shananana
    shananana Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I feel ya on this issue what about all tile mastered & no prize? Hmmm

• rosefrifri
    rosefrifri Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited May 2020
    Options

Bonjour

Cela met déjà arrivé de cocher les 4 tuilles en deux jours, sans qu'aucun membre de mon équipe ne participe.

Je ne sais pas si dans ce cas ils touchent aussi la récompense.

• tangybhoy
    Options

Got to bring something new to candy crush soda as mr toffees fair is getting beyond a joke way people sitting on tiles

• tangybhoy
    Options

New game features need to be added or do it ourselves or be able to kick a team member off

• tangybhoy
    Options

I liked the old features before mr toffees fair better prizes too

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    Options

Reading the comments on here, I think what happens is, sometimes you run out of lives and have to wait forever to be able to play again, and some just don't bother until they have 5 lives lined up, which then causes the player to sit on a tile forever. Also not always possible to get the challenge completed , in case of "Win a new Level" or similar when some of the games are so hard that you just cannot complete it in a 24 hour cycle. It might be helpful if you get a notification or reminder of Toffee getting tired of waiting for you to do something?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?