Please take"Corinne" off my life-list!

Options
Jen_wb
Jen_wb Posts: 10 Level 2

At the end of a game I get to gift and/or accept lives from others in my team.

Really annoyingly, someone called "Corinne" is on my list of lives to be gifted, but despite having tried to gift her lives, I get error messages and can't give anyone else a life as she is effectively blocking the list!

I can accept them, I can sometimes see a list of others where I can give them a life, but with as many as 7 spare I'm trying to give, they stop as soon as "Corrine's" picture shows.

No this is not about not having them to give, yes I have before this week been able to do this in groups of up to 5 at a time without issue, it's just since this "Corrine" has appeared.

Can someone from King please take her off the list so she's not blocking the game for everyone else? Thanks.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,828 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Unfortunately we cannot do it here. Please contact support.

If you play on an app please go to Settings - App Store Details and there is an email address. Write the email there and explain your problem with the data. You will then receive an automatic email and do everything again. And send it. Good luck

https://soporto.king.com/contact

thank you

• Jen_wb
    Options

I don't think you understand the issue- this isn't a purchase and there is no way to "contact store", it's on the free game and I've searched countless times for a way that avoided me needed ti log on here and start a post- believe me; when I am in the middle of a game, faffing around by logging in and retyping the whole thing is possibly the longest way around this beyond sending an email and searching elsewhere for the direct email contact list! First thing I did try was to search all the icons on the page for ways to contact which only seem possible if I logged into the boards here and sent a message. I did try to look elsewhere already.

It's not possible for her? name to be avoided myself. I can't click-drag her away nor can I hope it goes away in a few days; it's been a week. She's still showing there!

I have tried asking others too- no one else has a clue, this is not an issue I know if anyone has as no one else I know IRL plays Candy Crush Soda and even those that do play the regular game do not have a clue what to do. This message request was the last of many things I had searched to try to do within the actual game itself already.

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hi!

I understood it and it has nothing to do with the purchase. An email address is stored in your game and it reaches support. Please write on it. I've already done it myself.

Otherwise, contact support here !!

• Spinnifix
    Options

I am happy to pass it on.

@Lola_Pop

• Spinnifix
    Options

Do you also have a picture of it?

• Jen_wb
    Options

Yes, I have a few pictures. Thought I'd post them all so I can explain the things it's not.

First picture of the lives being offered and lives to gift;

Then next I accept the lives (I normally gift them first but obviously can't. Corrine has been preventing it from moving for over a week now.

And before you tell me it's because I have no lives to gift, no. I do as long as the number in the box says I do.

And to prove this, this is what happens as I accept a live one by one the number declines til it gets to zero.

And when there are no lives left to accept, the box vanishes, there is no error message like with Corrine...

And this has been how it's always worked for weeks until last week when "Corrine" messed it up!

Occasionally-like once in the past week, someone else appeared where Corrine was, I gave a life to them and the picture went and the number declined by one number as it used to! The next picture after that player?

Corrine.

Back to square one... unable to move past her!!

Please just delete her off my list!!

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hi!

I see that it's a technical problem. That has nothing to do with Corinne. Could imagine that she then has the same problem and can't do anything about it herself. Please contact customer service with pictures. What I told you above Then only he can clarify it. Please enter your ID number !! Good luck

• Jen_wb
    Options

Thanks Spinnifix- is there a way to contact customer service? I went through the app and it seemed this was the only way to communicate with anyone at all- is this something I can only do on social media? I don't really use it much with CC. or Soda, just to save my points...

• Spinnifix
    Options

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

Good Luck

• Spinnifix
    Options

Please keep the sent email and resend after 3 days if you have not received a reply. On my profile is the link for a survey. You are welcome to participate there !! Would be important to me!

Good Luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?