🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

We are searching for Soda & Community Experts! Do you have what it takes?

Comments

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

All of you can be Game Expert! Just show us that the Community really matters to you by making an imapct.

How? Well, there are different options, but the most relevant ones are:

Become an influential and active member of this Community and you will become right away a Candidate for Candy Crush Soda Game Expert.

😉

• sarahmd
    sarahmd Posts: 62 Level 2

I would like to be considered an expert. Though I don’t have money to purchase help often I still play hard and Strategize till I pas each level. When I have purchased boosters I CAN PASS SEVERAL LEVELS AT A TIME. If you choose me I will continue to play hard and try to see what I can do with and without help. Any tips on moving forward if I’m not chosen are greatly appreciated!!😊🎈🎁

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello @sarahmd !

Thanks for your interest!

As I said above :

All of you can be Game Expert! Just show us that the Community really matters to you by making an impact.

How? Well, there are different options, but the most relevant ones are:

Become an influential and active member of this Community and you will become right away a Candidate for Candy Crush Soda Game Expert.

I'm eager to see you around the Community helping our players and giving them some nice tips on how to pass those hard levels you are so crafted! 🤗

• Smartmonkey
    Smartmonkey Posts: 158 Level 2

Wow there is so much protential here in the king community I am far from being an expert right now but with a lot of time, patience and game expertise that would be a great accomplishment for me.

🍌🐒🏀

• Isybar
    Isybar Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi everyone, this section seems to be very exciting, just like the game Farm Heroes. I'm looking forward to it. Happy to be apart of the king community.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi Community Manager @LadyRaffie,

Btw, have already posted with Community Manager @QueenMia. Then I'll do one with Community Manager @Pounawea.

I guess it is like doing a résumé. So, going to drop it off, everywhere I see hiring signs. 😀

I know what a "Game Expert" does, because I have "Game Expert" @Yosca to teach me that. Did you know, that there are only 11 of them here? That also includes, our Admin for Team "Soda Squad" LOL Lollipops "Game Expert" @candycrushinit. Not sure what the responsibilities of a "Community Expert" is tho.

So, I also would like to be considered on a "Game Expert", position on 2 King Games.

1st - Candy Crush Saga

2nd - Candy Crush Soda Saga

Here are 2 screenshots. I will also give one of my post on (CCS) at:

*Level 7081 - Beating It! — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/296786/level-7081-beating-it#latest

Our current resident Legend @Bumper2019, told me to do it at - Level Help & Tips. I also hope you like it. If not, then blame Mr. Bumper. (hehe) Just kidding. 😁

My Current Map Level 7101 (Finished Level 7100) Candy Crush Saga - End Of Game For The 2nd Time - Origins7 Dale

My Current Map Level 4946 (Finished Level 4945) Episode Pinball Praline On Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

I really don't know how many times I reached the end here. I do my 30 Levels, then just post it. However, if it wasn't for the King Community Staff or Kingsters, I wouldn't be at these Levels in these games. Their advice, their tips, their posts, these contests, it really is an extraordinary group of people here. I just pass it on, whenever I can be of service. I love it here. Because of the people here.

Well hope I qualify, for "Game Expert".

*References For Players

Candy Crush Soda Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrushsoda.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Soda_Wiki

Candy Crush Saga Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Saga_Wiki 

Many Thx Again - Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/24/2020

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Yeah, I would also like to be considered a game expert for Candy Crush Soda since I have been playing for 3 years now. So that would be nice for me @LadyRaffie

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

@Xarly

Hello

I would love to reach that rank.

I want to help everyone in some way. I do my best Hopefully one day

Sweet greetings

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited June 2020

@LadyRaffie I think I would make a great “Soda Game Expert”

I enjoy participating in this community (King) and helping others when I can. I am usually in the community at least 2 to 3 times a day and always looking forward to interacting and helping on posts. 🤗 and I’m over level 3000 in the game. 🍭🍭

Please consider me to be titled a “Game Expert”. 💯

Thank you in advance (TIA). 🥰

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• congratulations
    congratulations Posts: 2 Newbie

Soda Expert Badge and 20 Gold Bars!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?