Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Answers

• koolmafer08
    koolmafer08 Posts: 92 Level 2

So sad... one more week... 😢 thanks for the aprox time update @Lola_Pop

• jimmythekid
    jimmythekid Posts: 104 Level 2

10 weeks that's 70 days and still nothing, o maybe next week. 70 days during the worst pandemic in our country and still nothing. Every other game site is going out of there way to help and give free things away not here buy hammers buy gold bars buy lives. THERE GREED SICKENS ME

• rocrob
    rocrob Posts: 4 Newbie

I play through my Facebook login and on my IPhone. I am on level 3796 and I’m guessing I don’t have any Facebook friends actively playing Soda because my Episode Race and Mt Toffee’s Fair participants appear to be computer generated so I rarely win a race or make a line everyday because a fake computer player will select a tile and not do anything most of the time. Since I am at a high level, I can’t really beat enough levels to be #1 in the weekly contest

BGH was really the only way to build lollipops and earn bars so I am glad to hear it might almost be ready. I used to have Kimmy’s Arcade but mine disappeared, but my wife still has it.

i would settle for Kimmy’s Arcade while waiting for BGH to come back because at least there is a good chance to winning boosters without competing against fake users. Is there a reason why we can’t get a Kimmy’s Arcade while BGH is not available?

• Mike_Branch
    Mike_Branch Posts: 23 Level 2

@Babs_

Please don't ever imply to me directly that I am unaware of mental health issues, etc.

I won't address the rest of it.......you clearly missed my bigger point.

Ok, with no BGH it seems this weekend it its time to do another bucket list.......I shall paint a piece of wood tomorrow and watch it dry.....wooohoooo how exciting !!!!!!!!

Oh, and of course..........puff puff, sorry Babs none for you.......LOL

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3

I was going to say what I think, but what's the point. They will do what they want anyway.

• cussimar
    cussimar Posts: 65 Level 2
    edited June 2020

No more excuses. Fix it on a weekday. I have never had any problems with it. Stop screwing around and give us bubbl. Stop making excuses. Give us bubblegum hill. I will not spend another dime on your games!

• punk_n
    punk_n Posts: 7 Level 2

How come Bubblegum Hill is gone? It's been weeks now.

• Quarenteners
    Quarenteners Posts: 9 Level 2

10 weeks that's 70 days and still nothing, o maybe next week. 70 days during the worst pandemic in our country and still nothing. Every other game site is going out of there way to help and give free things away not here buy hammers buy gold bars buy lives. THERE GREED SICKENS ME

May 28

@jimmythekid - Which company in the world would maintain a team that couldn't fix a product in 70 days?

Only a company that was making a lot of money from the team's complacency.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

I have it postponed. There is all the information about it.

@LadyRaffie & @Lola_Pop

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?