Don't be shy and say Hi!

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,760 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Please note that your posting and your game match the specific page.

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

https://community.king.com/en/blog/

@Lola_Pop

• JayTee85
    JayTee85 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Do we get anything for completing the certain requirements and receiving Badges?? If anyone knows send me a message or reply thanks🤙🤙

• hinata21915
    hinata21915 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
  • M_Stokes
    M_Stokes Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

King is always the way to go!! They’re the masterminds of game creation!! A big shout out to King, thank you for all of your hard work and for being so awesome!!🥰🤩

I use my iPhone to play a lot of different games created by King and haven’t had any “game crashes/glitches”.

A little note to any King Community members that have these issues....it’s not my intention to seemingly “bad mouth” certain companies, only to share information from my personal experiences. I’m not an expert, but in my opinion, it’s best to stay away from any “Android” based products/systems. Everything crashes, has glitches and runs slow...apps, games,etc. (even with a high speed internet connection and/or great cellular service).😕 ....maybe this will help anyone that experiences frequent “game issues”.🤔

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello New Bees!!

It's so great to have you all here!!

@JayTee85 , yes, you do! Here you can find everything related to points and badges 😁

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,005 Level 4
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,688 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to all our new Bees! There is a lot to see and many things to do in the community, so I am offering you a link to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold.

A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community!

• Vickyg78
    Vickyg78 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hello everyone 🥰 My name is Vicky and I'm so happy to be part of this amazing community! By the way I'm totally crazy about Candy Crush Soda Saga 🤩🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Calindri11116
    Calindri11116 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Im in Level 130 in Candy Crush Soda Saga

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?