I figured it out !

Options
Adav
Adav Posts: 662 Level 3

CCSS is a game by Geniuses for Geniuses! I just cannot see the next move, but I now now that the "hints" are not helping, unless it shows me how to make a combo. It's like having to look into the future.... I wish I could! Maybe by the time I get to level 4000 I would also be a genius, so give me another 3 years to reach that. Actually, make it 2 years at the rate I'm stuck in front of my computer trying to beat this thing called a game! Love it! Frustrating for sure, heartbreaking (when you have 1 tile left to cover, or 1 tile on a bear), and exciting when you get to move on to the next level! So much emotion going into playing these games, and sometimes I wish i could walk away..... but, I cannot give up. Never has anything in life get me to give up, so I cannot give this up either!

Comments

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

You can use Lolipop Hammer when You Are Very Close

• Adav
    edited June 2020
    Options

@AbhinavSargar , that's exactly my point.... I use the hammers in desperation, but the demand is much higher than the supply! ha ha. - and NON-Geniuses (myself) will probably use them in the wrong places at the wrong times!

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

@Adav Think Carefully when You use it. You can play easy levels to get Lolipop Hammers by Completing Quests. So, You Can Do This.

• Adav
    edited June 2020
    Options

@AbhinavSargar , easy levels aren't easy, especially when they take 10 moves away from a level to make it more difficult (poor poor us who aren't geniuses) ... It's normally on the "easy" ones that I sit for hours and up to 30 lives trying to win.... As I said before, if you don't get the right board, with tiles that make it worth it, you can be stuck forever! See, if I could see how to make moves "count" I would not end up with the same problem in this game every single time!

• Adav
    Options

And then, by MAGIC, at the last move, when you think it's all lost........ a magic fishy appears and saves the day! You got to love the game! Sweet Victory!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?