I lost all my levels to candy crush soda is there anybody that can call me or get them back for me w

Gunvillerita
Gunvillerita Posts: 9 Level 2

I lost all my levels to candy crush soda is there anybody out there that can get them back for me I was like on level 2000 and something I need help can anybody call me or you can you give me a number to call

Answers

• Gunvillerita

Please help me get all my levels back to Candy Crush soda I was on level 2000 and something. I don’t know how to do it by myself just do it for me please

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,189 Candy Moderator

Hello @Gunvillerita Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost the level progress in your game!

Can you please tell me whether you have saved your game before either through Facebook OR Kingdom account?

Also, I need to know which device you are using.

If you can post back these details for me, I will be able to assist you further.

Thank you and talk to you soon!

• Gunvillerita

No I never save candy crush soda on Facebook or a kingdom account. I have an Apple iPhone

• PummyRaj
    edited June 2020

Thank you very much for replying back dear @Gunvillerita 👍️

Now, no need to worry at all about your game level progress. Also, you do not have to call anybody and/or nobody have to call you to restore your levels. Everything can be done online. All you need is some time and patience, as the process will take a bit while!

What you have to do is, click on this link I am posting in the Green letters ---> Restore my Level Progress

1) Once you click on that link, scroll down to the part where you see "Didn't save the game? Is it too late";

2) Skip the first 3 lines in that section too. Move on to the 3rd line and follow all the steps (one by one) suggested there.

Can you post back and let me know after following those steps? I will wait for your reply 👍️

• Gunvillerita

No I never saved candy crush soda on a kingdom account or Facebook. I have an Apple iPhone. I just would like to get my levels back where I was I know it was in the 2000s. I am old and I need help. If you can’t help me I will just delete the whole game. I enjoyed playing it very much.

• PummyRaj

Hello again dear @Gunvillerita 🤗

I understood that you have not saved your game on your Apple phone.

But, don't worry. See what I wrote above? Follow those steps one by one and let me know if you are stuck anywhere.

I will be here, waiting to talk to you and help you as much as I can from here 👍️

• Gunvillerita

Is anybody going to help me get my levels back? I told you I’m really old and I don’t know much about this phone but I really love playing the game and I said I was on level 2000 something. If you can’t help me get my game back I’m just gonna delete this new game.

• PummyRaj
    edited June 2020

Hello again @Gunvillerita 😊

I am very sorry to say that UNTIL you send out the complaint, it is not possible to get help from King game people.

Once you send the complaint, there will be people to help you out and get back your game level progress. Because, without the complaint, it is not possible for them to help you out because they do not have any details of your game.

I am also a King games' player, just like you. So, there is nothing I OR anybody else can do right now.

You MUST send the complaint to receive help from King team.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,036 Community Manager

Hello @Gunvillerita !

Our dear Superstar @PummyRaj has told me about your problem in the game because she really wants to help you out.

She's right, the way to get back to your level involves writing an email to our Player Support team. However, I've had a look at the system and found an account connected to your email address. The nickname of that account is Rit-----ille. Could it be possible that you got disconnected from that account?

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Contact the support center

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?