I want to delete facebook

Stephphii
Stephphii Posts: 2 Newbie

My question is, now that I signed up to this candy crush community, will my progress be saved if I delete my facebook. I tried to diactivate my FB account but then I lose progress on all my levels.... And I'm on something like a 530 day streak I don't want to lose either. It's silly I'm sure, but its been a lot of work.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,197 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020 Answer ✓

Hello @Stephphii Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry! Creating an account with this King Community, will not save your game progress. Because, this is just a Forum created, organized and run by the King employees to support us (the players) with various issues we have / occur in our games.

I completely agree about not wanting to loose either your level progress OR the Daily Bonus Streak 😃

But, if you would like to deactivate your Facebook account and still would like to save your game progress, the best way is to have a "Kingdom" account. It is very easy to create the account and sync the progress from Facebook. Here is the link for you to go to create a Kingdom account ---> https://king.com/games

Only thing I recommend is for you to follow this procedure on a laptop or desktop computer. Because, I have noticed that when we do this "syncing procedure" on a mobile device, players are having many issues pertaining to "Internet connection" or "did not recognize the password", etc.,

Please let me know how you would like to proceed and I can assist you according to that.

You can simply post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🍬 🍬

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,197 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020 Answer ✓

Hello @Stephphii Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry! Creating an account with this King Community, will not save your game progress. Because, this is just a Forum created, organized and run by the King employees to support us (the players) with various issues we have / occur in our games.

I completely agree about not wanting to loose either your level progress OR the Daily Bonus Streak 😃

But, if you would like to deactivate your Facebook account and still would like to save your game progress, the best way is to have a "Kingdom" account. It is very easy to create the account and sync the progress from Facebook. Here is the link for you to go to create a Kingdom account ---> https://king.com/games

Only thing I recommend is for you to follow this procedure on a laptop or desktop computer. Because, I have noticed that when we do this "syncing procedure" on a mobile device, players are having many issues pertaining to "Internet connection" or "did not recognize the password", etc.,

Please let me know how you would like to proceed and I can assist you according to that.

You can simply post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🍬 🍬

• Stephphii
    Stephphii Posts: 2 Newbie

So helpful,

Thank you so much!!!

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

I think creating a kingdom account will save your progress regardless of Facebook account in case you want to save your progress

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?