What do you do when you get your prize from Game Board and you are OUT OF LIVES???

Jeanean_Ashe
Jeanean_Ashe Posts: 51 Level 2
edited June 2020 in Support

I have got prizes from the game board 2 times and I am out of lives !!!! To me this is a waste since I do not have any more more lives!!! I am not waiting on it to build up and I do not have enough Gold Bars to buy lives!!! I think this stinks !! I am not paying money to get them either. To me when you get the prizes they need to make sure you have lives before you claim them!!! This makes me want to quit because it is not fair!!!! :( :( :(

(Edit by CM: capital letters; that's considered shouting)

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,036 Community Manager

Hello @Jeanean_Ashe and @headoperations !!

What I do in those cases is I wait until I have enough lives to claim any prize. Could this be a possibility for you? A bit of strategy is always part of the fun, don't you agree?

On the other hand, I think this is also good feedback for the team, so...thanks a lot!!

• aditi123456789
    aditi123456789 Posts: 5 Level 2

I I give lives to other people who askes me for life ,we can give lives anytime because it doesn't take any of our life. and then when I don't have lives ,they give me😁😁

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

The community unfortunately does not deal with the life that the players give it to you should give the players life on their own when you send them a text request some of them do not care about this and unfortunately we give a lot and we do not receive anything but in this case you have to add active friends on the game and linked to Facebook to help you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?