Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Options

Answers

• mfnpa
    mfnpa Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

Who says the studio doesn't listen to comments/observations provided by their 'customers'?

On June 12th, I wrote the following:

"PLEASE inform the studio that when you attempt to collect your winnings after successfully completing Level 5 that the game STILL completely closes down … as it did last Friday!!!!!"

June 12

Well … I guess I'm one of those who says the comments aren't read … as the same problem existed during todays exercise. Reach level 5, click on the "collect rewards" toggle, and the game completely disappears … forcing you to re-launch the game as if one were bringing up the game for the first time any given day.

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hello @cussimar

Heres the link you can go to find out and get updates on Bubble Gum Hill.

I hope this helps.

Goodmorning @Spinnifix and happy Crushing. 🍭🍭🍭

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

you can't tell me not to be angry! we miss having BGH for too long. and i'm angry for not playing BGH. 🤣

i'm disappointed for real.

• cussimar
    cussimar Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

3rd request...where is our update...will we see BGH this weekend. Today is June 26th.

• Crazyforfun
    Crazyforfun Posts: 141 Level 3
    Options

No BGH for me.. Not lucky!

It will be great if some other features like Kimmys Arcade can be brought back so that we can win some boosters. All other king games have opportunities to win boosters in many ways but soda is very limiting- only one timed booster for daily sign-in, one measly booster in toffee tiles in 2 days if you are lucky to not have someone sitting on tiles! As for the race, its difficult to finish levels fast without boosters- so no chance there as well.

Even if these timed boosters are changed to actual boosters we can accumulate something!

• lala46
    lala46 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I really hope that that the test group for BGH is not comprised of the people that have acted like children over the past few months lol.... I say this because I was almost one of them. Every week I would check for BGH and when I was disappointed that it wasn't there, I would get on this feed with the intention of complaining, Then I would read some of the cut throat posts and it would put me in check. This is just entertainment! My Son is a programmer.... The amount of coding it takes to do the tiniest piece of any game is insane, Thank you to the Team for putting up with the abuse and enduring some of the juvenile comments. Please keep up the good work, I can't wait to play.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

@lala46 we are all children at heart ❤️ and with stuff going on everywhere, this is the best place to complain. and we will continue to do just that until the studio get back BGH.

have a nice day.

• jtcard
    jtcard Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

No levels to play and no bgh. The road is very boring for this trucker.....

• sonny411j
    sonny411j Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

It is a very strange thing that happens when people come to the defense of a corporation and look poorly on the actual individuals who keep them in business. You can’t hurt the corporations feelings. Also very odd to wish people don’t get the game feature they are asking for because you don’t approve of the way they are asking. There are better things to wish for than other people’s unhappiness.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

No @Spinnifix I want to see more posts open about BGH!!! People don't have time to search. 🤣🤣🤣

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?