I have a google play balance but the game is not allowing me to have access to it. Why not?

Options
melissawisham1
melissawisham1 Posts: 26 Level 2

I have a google play balance but the game wont let me access it. Why

Best Answers

Answers

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @melissawisham1,

It is my understanding, that you need to contact the store you purchased it from. Google, I think handles Android devices.

Sorry I don't use wifi on gaming.

Thx & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/26/2020

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,753 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the Community @melissawisham1

I am sorry about your problem, but in the Community we do not handle purchases.

If you didn't receive any of the items you purchased you better ask for a refund.

Android

• Open the receipt you have received from Google Play and tap "Report a problem"
    • If you don’t have the email receipt then use this direct link. Scroll down to Order History and click on Report a problem
    • Click here for more information. 
    • Follow the instructions given

• melissawisham1
    edited June 2020
    Options

Im not quite sure that it is an issue that can be solved through them. Let me explain please. The issue i really have is not the problem from or with purchases. It is within my king account. My problem is simply that i changed my email of my king profile and when i try to purchase something from within the app i cannot because for some reason it still shows my old email address under the king account and that is why i cannot complete my action. If king could possibly update my email to reflect my new email address when i try to make a purchase then i would be able to make that purchase because i have a dollar balance inside my new email. Does that make sense? Let me attach a couple screenshots to help you see my problem. Sorry for this misunderstanding. In the screenshots you can see my profile email is updated in one area but not the other

(Edit by CM: Personal Information)

The old email was (Edit by CM: Personal Information) and the new one should be (Edit by CM: Personal Information)

• Yosca
    Answer ✓
    Options

@melissawisham1

First, please remove your email address, this is personal information! You can edit your comment to remove it.

Second did you change your email this way? :

• melissawisham1
    edited June 2020
    Options

Ok i will take it off and i actually did change it that way but i do remember running into trouble after tapping on games . When i tapped on it nothing happened it led me nowhere. I will try it again and see what happens. If i run into the same problem or a different one i will screenshot. Thanks

• Yosca
    Options

Also what can help, clear your cache, log out the game, shut off your device, wait a couple of minutes, restart your device, log into the game. If you still have the same problem reply again. But I hope this will help.

• melissawisham1
    Options

This change was made over a week ago i know and i have since done a few things like i clean my app and device caches daily. I also do a quick restart every time i clean my device. I even tried logging out and waited a bit before logging in. I tried a cleaning while i was logged out. I checked to see if i could update it. I remember now having a problem with the 7 step process. I opened the king.com in my samsung browser, then in top left corner tapped the 3 little red lines and then i tapped games and it brought up a list of all the games. I tapped on the soda saga one and then it brings up a screen that tells me to install it. Which it is already installed. As you can see in my screenshot

• Yosca
    edited June 2020
    Options

@melissawisham1 If you go to king.com you choose games, but then you should see in the top log in (that is your profile) I show you a screenshot (it is in my language but you can see what to do)

First screenshot, I choose games and you see in the right top corner “aanmelden” (it means log in) tap on it

Second screenshot, after you have tapped on the log in you see this

Now you come in your profile. Enter your old email adress and password, follow the steps to change the email adress.

• melissawisham1
    Options
  • melissawisham1
    Options

And so i tap on the little monster head up in the right corner see. Now that takes me to my profile it must because i see my username. I even redid it and resaved the changes but it still didnt change it. I am sorry this is difficult but i really really do appreciate you helping me

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?