Signing in with email

Options
lorisa1936
lorisa1936 Posts: 4 Newbie

I’m having a hard time signing in with my email on candy crush saga, candy crush soda and candy crush jelly. I have been a long player of all these games, spent a lot of money on boosters. And I’m getting upset because I have been trying for a while now to sign in and can’t. And I don’t want to loose my data on any of my game boards. Can you please help! Thank you

Answers

• lorisa1936
    Options

It keep saying “try again later”

• lorisa1936
    Options

And it keep saying it’s not connected to the internet and I don’t know why, my phone is connected to the internet. And I’m scared to delete the game and reinstall because I don’t want to loose my levels

• lorisa1936
    Options

connection error is what it says when I try to sign in with my email

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,122 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @lorisa1936 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue with your games!

Since you are having this issue with all your Candy games, I am thinking that there is something wrong with your internet connection itself! All the King games require strong internet connection to perform properly.

If you have saved your games either through Facebook OR Kingdom account, you do not have to worry about loosing the game progress at all. But, NO! Please do not attempt to reinstall any of your games -- it will not do any good because, you will loose all your saved up boosters.

Try this step and see if it works -- Close all your Apps -- Disconnect your phone from WiFi and connect to your mobile "Data" -- Shutdown your device for 3 minutes and restart again -- make sure that the "Mobile Data" is on and the WiFi is off -- open any of the Candy games and see if you are able to connect into it.

Please let me know whether it worked and you were able to log into your game or not.

Hope it works out and you will be able to play your games again!

Have a Sodalicious day 🍬 🍬

• annronn
    annronn Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hello!

I have the same problem.

It keeps saying try again later.

You have no internetconnection.

I can play other games and surf in internet with no problems so it can’t be any problem with my internetconnection.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hello sweet Soda Surfers!

What exactly does the message say? Can you please have a look HERE to see if it's related to an issue that affects more than one game at the moment?

Thanks so much!!

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    Options

Hi @lorisa1936 a warm welcome and very sorry for such fuse scenario. It’s sure a cause of malfunction somewhere but hopefully it will be resolved . Best of luck and enjoy crushing 🍭🥂

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Since you are having this issue with all your Candy games, I am thinking that there is something wrong with your internet connection itself! All the King games require strong internet connection to perform properly.

If you have saved your games either through Facebook OR Kingdom account, you do not have to worry about loosing the game progress at all. But, NO! Please do not attempt to reinstall any of your games -- it will not do any good because, you will loose all your saved up boosters.

Try this step and see if it works -- Close all your Apps -- Disconnect your phone from WiFi and connect to your mobile "Data" -- Shutdown your device for 3 minutes and restart again -- make sure that the "Mobile Data" is on and the WiFi is off -- open any of the Candy games and see if you are able to connect into it.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?