Internet connection !

Options

Comments

• deadfiber_97502
    deadfiber_97502 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have been getting the disconnected message for about 3 weeks now, nothing we have tried seems to work on my tablet with candy crush soda. I on level 3106 and not happy cause other people has the same problem

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

i think there might be a glitch and to fix it is to buy new device. Just kidding! There are multiple players who have the same issue. I guess be patient.

• Phoebe333
    Phoebe333 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Mine has been unable to "connect to the internet" for almost 2 years. When I contacted the devs about it they gave me a non answer and indicated I was on a level far below where I'm actually at apparently since this internet connection issue is not updating progress with them. I'm level 573 they think I'm at 388. uh no.

• deadfiber_97502
    deadfiber_97502 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I change my e-mail and password last night on tablet and king account. and this morning I am happy to say that almost everything is back to normal except that my picture is an funny old lady, hopefully that helps .

• Phoebe333
    Phoebe333 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

well after I tried a couple of fixes that horribly went wrong - I was reset back to level 1 and then I was able to get reset another way to level 388 which still wasn't right, I bit the bullet and asked the devs to reset my account and to the correct level of 573. As of last night, my game is working as intended and the issues appear to be gone. Of course I am super bummed that my daily log in progress of 167/168 days is gone and that's nearly 6 months of daily log ins down the drain and I have to start over, but they said there was nothing they could do about that.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Hello and welcome to

Slow internet, offline game, or any other reason, you may encounter such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Reset / clear cache data from the App Store - check app update - log out of the game - restart the device - open the game and log in.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?