Answers

• Sunny11
    Sunny11 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

BGH is missing again. Anyone has it?

• jmun
    jmun Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Why is bubble hill cutting you off from playing it after a couple of times?? The event is still going on but I’m blocked from playing again. What is going on?

• sonny411j
    sonny411j Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

I think you may have the new worse version where it uses lightening as lives or some such nonsense. I’m sure we will all have that version eventually... unfortunately. Do you have a lightening symbol in Bgh?

• jmun
    jmun Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I do have the lightening version. This is the worst. Why would they “upgrade” to a restrictive version? This is awful. Going to have to find a new game.

• jtcard
    jtcard Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

@jmun what is the lightning version?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

They replaced lives with lightnings. You get 100 lightings and I think 50 lightnings equal to 1 live. To get lightning back, you get 1 lighting per 1 minute. That is what I understand about it. Is it better? NO!

Let me know if I got something wrong.

• Sinsilly
    Sinsilly Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Bring back the original Bubblegum Hill! Us commoners are not worthy of the Royal Path!

Bubblegum Hill has more than helped me get to level 5000+ And I waited sometimes 6 days for a new game update and Bubblegum Hill kept me coming back while I waited.

Every other game I play have these types of challenges and rewarded for completing levels within!

• sonny411j
    sonny411j Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

Let me be clear in saying that we players do not enjoy the new version of bgh.

• mfnpa
    mfnpa Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

am not experiencing this "lightening" version of the game, but from what I'm reading it sounds an awful lot like the failed SODA CAPS restriction which was introduced on May 1st which effectively restricted you to an initial play of 5 games and then one game every 30 minutes thereafter … allegedly to not interfere with regular CCSS gameplay. this also corresponded with the problems I started having with BGH.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,173 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

So yesterday BGH was there irregular for max 2 hours and disappeared. Today haven’t seen BGH at all, and I am at the end of the levels... It’s gonna be a new interesting week 🤔

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?