Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Options

Answers

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Options

I must say, I am not a fan of the new version of BGH that requires us to use "energy" instead of lives to play. It is making it very difficult to play as I only have enough energy upon login to play twice, before I am forced to sit and wait for the meter to fill back up to 50%. I do not understand why they are making us wait more when we already have to wait to get dethroned before we can play again. It seems the studio wants to stop us from winning so much. 😕

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I loved all game experts comments here voicing your opinion about the new and improved version of BGH. I hope the studio will be more generous about giving out prizes. But the trend doesn't look good. So greedy, I think.

• sonny411j
    sonny411j Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

I stopped playing for 3 months when bgh went away. I do not have the bad lightening version right now but rest assured I will stop playing again if I do... and go back to best fiends. Being so focused on quarterly gains can affect long term revenues if the player base becomes frustrated enough.

• ol120758
    ol120758 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

No BGH at all. Time to stop playing.

• ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options

Well, I have the lightning BGH and I have one word for it.

STUPID.

Why do you need to "fix" something that isn't broken???

• Tris
    Tris Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop or @LadyRaffie do you have some news about BGH ? I didn't have it this week-end and I almost finish the game.

• SevimHülyaGörgün
    SevimHülyaGörgün Posts: 121 Level 2
    Options

We're tired of writing. You're insensitive. You care about us.

Your reward for the night was two hours. You've reduced it to an hour. I applaud you👏👏👏

What's your purpose? 

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Options

❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️

Had it last weekend, not this one, will I have it next?

❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello!

Thanks so much for the feedback on the renewed Bubblegum Hill- I'll make sure the Studio team reads your comments.

We'll ask the team about the schedule of the event for this week. As you know, there's no regular schedule yet, but we'll keep asking for the information in your name 🤗

• nyfa1975
    nyfa1975 Posts: 23 Pro Player 👑
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?