🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

(FINISHED) ❤️ Thank you, Studio - 30 Gold Bars for a sweet message  ❤️ 

Comments

• suzekit
    suzekit Posts: 270 Level 3

Thank you Studio Team for your ideas, being creative and having the brain power to create 5000 levels, I tip my hat to you!

Please with your creativity keep binging us events like Kimmie’s Arcade, I am on level 3000 nearly and one day it will hopefully be 5000!

Keep doing what your doing and stay safe!

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Thank you for tagging me @Diamond Lim

A very big thanks to the Soda Team for everything they did for us during this time. They provided us boosters and unlimited lives as well as the experience we had in the community. Well done to those who reached level 5000! You are truly the ones who never give up like most players and have never spend one penny (well, some of you) on this hardcore game. I had fun with the game and the contests here in the community. Really enjoying Kimmy’s Arcade; have stocked up a lot of sodalicious boosters for free! 🍭

Once again, thank you to @LadyRaffie and @Lola_Pop for the juicy contests and to the developers for creating thousands of sticky challenges I’ll never stop playing! I’ll continue to level 3000, 4000, 5000, and so on! 🥳

• Pcj
    Pcj Posts: 1,621 Level 3

Thanks for the tag friend @Diamond Lim

THANKS you all at king studio you have such creative and patients to give us such awesome game levels. Just started Candy Crush Soda Saga but already love it.💖💖💖💖💖😍😍😍💖💖💖💖💖

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Hello @LadyRaffie

Thank you to all the developers in the studio of King. I am working my way up. I’m on level 3100.

All the hard work that everyone has put in from the studio is quite awesome. Keep up the good work and may our games last a lifetime. 💕💕

Everyone at the studio please stay safe and keep developing. You us are the best. ❤️

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• justincromer
    justincromer Posts: 70 Level 2

I just passed my 1000 Mile Stone and you guys made it so easy to get my badge and to be a part of this community, well you make everything about the community simple, you work hard and it's only deserving that you at least get a thank you from all the community members, without you guys/girls there is no community, keep up the good job and thanks again just for letting me be part of the community yall are crushing it 🍾👏💯😎

• cupcakequeen273
    cupcakequeen273 Posts: 55 Level 2

This is my message:

What is wrong with you. You take away everything that makes the game fun, hate on players that post their problems and delete accounts that tell the truth. Just admit it.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Thank you so much the Soda Studio, for gifting us this exciting game and we're even happier because 5,000 levels have already been released. The share of this victory goes to each one of you. Congratulations and again Thank you❤️

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Wonderful game and coolest updates I like update and tactics and new ideas presented in the desire to improve continuously and this increases its popularity all the time Thank you to developers and programmers

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @LadyRaffie and to CCSS Studio.

First, congrats for reaching 5000 milestone and also, congrats for creating that amazing game. I can't stop playing and I love new events like Soda Summer Vacation Event.

Also, every level has wonderful design while the new updates always hide a sweet surprise for us!~

Seriously, thank you so much and keep on the good job!~

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?