💪🏻 Beat The Mod Challenge HERE
🌟 Spring Gif Battle!HERE
🎯 Spring Soda Games - Archery! HERE
👋 New in the Community? Say Hi HERE!

(FINISHED) ❤️ Thank you, Studio - 30 Gold Bars for a sweet message  ❤️ 

Comments

• cupcakequeen273cupcakequeen273 Posts: 55 Level 3

This is my message:

What is wrong with you. You take away everything that makes the game fun, hate on players that post their problems and delete accounts that tell the truth. Just admit it.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 20,113 Candy Moderator

Thank you so much the Soda Studio, for gifting us this exciting game and we're even happier because 5,000 levels have already been released. The share of this victory goes to each one of you. Congratulations and again Thank you❤️

Have you passed 1000 levels in Candy Crush Saga?
    Collect your badge from HERE.

• tratelqalamtratelqalam Posts: 2,560 Level 5

Wonderful game and coolest updates I like update and tactics and new ideas presented in the desire to improve continuously and this increases its popularity all the time Thank you to developers and programmers

Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose 💔

• Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @LadyRaffie and to CCSS Studio.

First, congrats for reaching 5000 milestone and also, congrats for creating that amazing game. I can't stop playing and I love new events like Soda Summer Vacation Event.

Also, every level has wonderful design while the new updates always hide a sweet surprise for us!~

Seriously, thank you so much and keep on the good job!~

Sofia1992: ~ A sweet girl, full of love and passion for Candy Crush Games and Community too!~

☆And...Friend of Friends, full of imagination and creativity!☆

Welcome to Analysis, Theories and facts about our Favorite Candy Crush Characters!
    Check the new Info Section here!

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 10,944 Candy Moderator

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim ! I want to thank the studio @LadyRaffie , for a fun game that has firmly grabbed my attention so I play it every day. I love all the fun events including Kimmy's challenges and I love being able to be on a specific Soda team. I really appreciate your creativity and encouraging feedback from the players. Thank you so very much for continuing to look for ways to make the game exciting and fun for both new and long time players!

Congratulations on achieving 5000 Levels (I have quite a ways to go yet).

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

• 123390123390 Posts: 84 Level 2

Obrigado a todos os desenvolvedores no Studio de king .. adoro muito jogar candy soda saga .. já estou no nível 4849 .. ansioso pra chegar nos 5000 .. agradecido .. obrigado ❤️❤️❤️❤️💖💖💖💖💖💖

• merycdemerycde Posts: 10 Level 2
  • NBaileyLawNBaileyLaw Posts: 2 Newbie

I just love them game. My biggest stress reliever

• tininha1975tininha1975 Posts: 952 Level 4

Congratulations to everyone who managed to reach level 5000, I'm still a long way away, I'm still at the level 800, but I would like to congratulate everyone from the community for developing such a nice game to play, I've been playing for just over a month and I'm loving it, as it is undoubtedly one of the best I've ever played. CCFS game since it was released and I didn't think CCSS was as good as CCFS.

The CCSS awards are infinitely better than CCFS and CCS. You, developers, are to be congratulated.

• Monalisa07Monalisa07 Posts: 1 Newbie

Bonjour

je suis une fidèle de ce jeux,j y passe des heures et de temps en temps j achète des lingots.

Dernièrement il y a eu du changement et la présentation à changer.Il y avait un tableau sur la droite et il a disparu.plus rien n apparaît comme avant et ça me perturbe un peu du coup je passe plus souvent sur Candy crush saga.

Mais ça reste mes 2 favoris.love u

• Black314Black314 Posts: 39 Level 2

I think this is the most remarkable thing I haven't ever won anything. I would like to take my friends in the Kings community haha!

• KingChewyKingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

@LadyRaffie & @Lola_Pop - please pass along my sincere gratitude to the team. Because of the changes to BGH, the summer event and the weekly contest I finally cleared level 4000 last week and now am marching towards 5k. A feat I didn’t think was possible this same time last year.

Huge congrats to the designers, developers and whole team for making Soda fun again 💪🏻

🍩 International Corner 🍩

🍩 🇫🇷 FR 🇫🇷    🇪🇸 ES 🇪🇸    🇩🇪 DE 🇩🇪 🍩
  • CrazyforfunCrazyforfun Posts: 126 Level 3

I am in love with candy crushing! Its only because of the talented developers that my interest in the game doesn’t wane. Every morning I wake up thinking of ways to sneak in extra plays between work. I look forward to weekends not for parties but for my own BGH party with gold bars and lollipops!

Thank you thank you thank you CCS team for my one and only addiction! I am on level 3400 and hope to reach 5k soon! See you there my fellow crushers..

• EngybaqyEngybaqy Posts: 4 Newbie

Thank u and I am in love with candy crush

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.