Champ

Options
gigica
gigica Posts: 11 Level 2

i

I play a lot, but suddenly the weekly championship and friends disappeared, what should I do to recover, without the championship and friends I have no desire to play, help me please

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,192 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @gigica Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

First of all, Thank you very much for coming back and posting your question in English 🙏

I am trying to find the information for you. Please give me few minutes and I will get back to you.

In the mean time, can you please post which device you are using and the version you have right now?

You can post back your reply simply typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🍬

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

You are always welcome.@gigica

keep enjoying the game.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,192 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @gigica Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

First of all, Thank you very much for coming back and posting your question in English 🙏

I am trying to find the information for you. Please give me few minutes and I will get back to you.

In the mean time, can you please post which device you are using and the version you have right now?

You can post back your reply simply typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🍬

• gigica
    Options
    thank you very much, I was instructed, to leave and come back, and it gave everything, I am very happy, you helped me, thank you.

• gigica
    Options
    thank you very much, I was instructed, to leave and come back, and it gave everything, I am very happy, you helped me, thank you.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

You are always welcome.@gigica

keep enjoying the game.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

This happens mostly because of mistakes in the game if you did not change your device sign out and enter again for the game delete the temporary storage data for the game sync with Facebook with your game make sure you connect to the internet

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?