10 gold no lives

Options
flopper344
flopper344 Posts: 1 Newbie

ive just used 10 gold to get lives but i didnt get any and its not the first time ... thats steeling my mony i think 🤬

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@flopper344 Hi and welcome, I am so sorry you had this issue with your purchase . Unfortunate we cannot handle purchase issues in the Community, so please contact our Player Support team from your game. Go to the settings cogwheel, click on the question mark, and select "Purchases and Gold Bars" and they will be able to give you a solution!

Hope this helps

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

King don't steal. It is just a glitch. Okay, multiple glitches. 🤣🤣🤣

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @flopper344 .

Welcome to our wonderful king community.

Sorry to hear that you have had a problem with your purchase, Apologies but we do not deal with purchases in the community as it contains you personnel information

• If you play on mobile, then please email Player Support directly from the game.
    • When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.
    • Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.
    • Or alternatively use the contact us at bottom of page ( you will need your game ID for this )
    • Hope this helps

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?