Is it Soda Crush or who posts the most in Community.king?

Options
Sowdah
Sowdah Posts: 9 Level 2
edited July 2020 in Discussions

Seriously what game are we playing?

Soda Crush .. .. where you crush strategically to climb levels

OR

Post discussions, say thanks, post pics of levels or chat to gain badges, gold bars, poised???

KING - what game are we playing? We just want to know.

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Sowdah Hi and welcome, Which ever you like, some people like just playing the game . Others like to come to the community to chat, discuss levels, get help, make friends etc.. So really it is a personnel choice. Sometimes you can get faster help with any problems you have within the game. You also get chance to win Gold bars for you game here which people find very helpful.

Thanks

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Sowdah

Hello and welcome to our community

The priorities are these games. When you play this game you come into this community. Here you get help for your game. You can also take part in the competitions here. to win gold bars and boosters for your game. Many competitions are currently running. You can open discussions yourself if you want to know something or if you are interested in anything. Take a look around the community and you will discover a lot here. I am at your disposal for questions and problems. Please mark me with this sign @. If you see my name please click on it and I will be notified. So I can help you faster with advice and action. I hope it helps you!!

I wish you a lot of fun here.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Why do I have to pick? Can I do both? 🤣🤣🤣

King makes money with the game and the community is just a support system. It is a good strategy to get players like myself addicted to the game. It is all about the money, baby!!!

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,801 Level 3
    Options

Does one interfere with the other?

You can play and communicate.

(Sorry if I misunderstood the message. My English is bad)

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello Elena!

What language do you speak? Because there is an international corner. There you could speak in your language if it is one of the three languages.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,801 Level 3
    Options

My languages are not there (((

Sorry if I interfered with the discussion.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?