Hi This is the message I keep receiving when I try to purchase my £8.99​ with all the 8 tickets have

Pritikot
Pritikot Posts: 15 Level 2
edited July 2020 in Support

Hi

This is the message I keep receiving when I try to purchase my £8.99​ with all the 8 tickets have one and it won't let me go into it and I keep getting a lot sign as well saying

"Bublegum troll is causing an issue with your​ game try again later "

Please can you sort this issue and problem out please​ as I've only got 6 hours to claim the 8 tickets it's or I'll lose it and I just wanted to top up my money because I know I've only got £8 left so I got another Google Play a card to add more money on . The profile I've got is of the cartoon character and the title is me. I hope this can help you you I know I was on about 2500 and something

I did try and go onto that email that community thing but it's not helping me I don't understand it if someone can call me me my mobile number is (Edit by CM: Personal Information) maybe I can explain it a bit better and you can guide me through it

Kind Regards

Priti Kotecha

--

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,036 Community Manager

Hello @Pritikot and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issue with your purchases! We don't handle these here in the Community, as they involve personal data that should never be shared in public.

Please follow these steps HERE to get back on track. 😊

Cheers!

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

You can log out and log in again to your account if the problem persists. Send a message to the technical support team including your email and ID number with an explanation of your problem to help you.

• Pritikot
    edited July 2020

Hi

This is the message I keep receiving when I try to purchase my £8.99​ with all the 8 tickets have one and it won't let me go into it and I keep getting a lot sign as well saying

"Bublegum troll is causing an issue with your​ game try again later "

Please can you sort this issue and problem out please​ as I've only got 6 hours to claim the 8 tickets it's or I'll lose it and I just wanted to top up my money because I know I've only got £8 left so I got another Google Play a card to add more money on . The profile I've got is of the cartoon character and the title is me. I hope this can help you you I know I was on about 2500 and something

I did try and go onto that email that community thing but it's not helping me I don't understand it if someone can call me me my mobile number is (Edit by CM: Personal Information) maybe I can explain it a bit better and you can guide me through it

My email address (Edit by CM: Personal Information)

My ID number I don't know. I just want to recover retrieve my old game it got uninstalled off my mobile and I just want to retrieve iit my Candy Crush soda game I just need you to locate it. I've lost all my progress my points everything and when I've tried to go back into it I'm back at

Kind Regards

Priti Kotecha

--

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,036 Community Manager

Hello again, @Pritikot !

We'll be glad to help you retrieve your game. Please try THIS out.

About the purchase, we don't offer Player Support on the phone, but please follow these steps HERE to get some help. I'm sure you'll be able to solve it.😊

Cheers!

• Pritikot

I just want you to give me my money back now I've got what £8 + something reserved on my old one that's been wiped out taken away I just want my money back back my points back and my old Candy Crush soda game I don't want this new one that's come up that's put me back at square one 1i want someone to help me to find my old game I want to recover it claim my progress or otherwise I just want my money back

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?