My golden bars disappeared

Options
Naty1810
Naty1810 Posts: 4 Newbie

I've been playing this game for such a long time and after like 700 levels I connected to FB to save my game..well after that my golden bars (I had like 130) disappeared and there are just 5 left. Which really made me angry. Also my team disappeared and the rainbow streak is way different (after one loss you lose the whole streak)

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,452 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Naty1810 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Are you playing the game on a PC or mobile device? If using PC, are you using browsers OR Windows 10?

With regards to the disappearance of Gold Bars ---> You will have to contact the "King Player Support Team" for retrieval of those Gold Bars. If you are using a mobile device, I would suggest you to send the complaint directly from your game.

Please let me know if you need any assistance with this process.

With regards to the "Rainbow Streak" ---> Did you recently install the latest version? The Soda Studio has sent out different tests to the players. As of my knowledge, there are 3 different tests --

1) Have 5 Bottles and lost all of them, just by losing one single level;

2) Have 3 Bottles only and works the regular way (that we had with 5 bottles);

3) Have 10 Bottles - sorry, not sure how it works! (I have not experienced or heard from other players either);

So, as per these groups, you belong to the 1st group! Unfortunately, we have to bear with it till the test ends 😔

Hope this clarifies answers your questions. Please post back and let me know if you need further details. You can post back by simply typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon. Have a Sodalicious day 🍬 🍬

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?