Letβs talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support β Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
for example: I love this game because its fun and its cool or if you dont like the game
for example: I dont like this game because its not my teip of game that I like.
so thank you for reading my comet and derishon
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello there and Welcome to Candy Crush Solitaire Community! ππ¬β οΈβ₯οΈβ¦οΈβ£οΈππ
I have still playing Diamond Diaries Saga (It's my first and best one favourite King's game forever!), Candy Crush Friends Saga (It's my second one favourite King's game!) and Candy Crush Solitaire (It's my third one and newest favourite King's game!) right now! π
I still like playing Diamond Diaries Saga, Candy Crush Friends Saga and Candy Crush Solitaire right now as these games are still amazing, marvelous and challenge fun but I still dislike the problems as it's still any issues / problems and also so many hard / super hard levels in these games right now! So it's still neutral! π π π