Letās talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support ā Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
letās be friend
Letās discuss
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello there and Welcome to Candy Crush Solitaire Community! šš¬ā ļøā„ļøā¦ļøā£ļøšš
Let's introduce myself now! š
I amĀ Diamond LimĀ (You can also called meĀ LimĀ is short as well). I amĀ 25 years old. I am fromĀ Malaysia. šš²š¾š
As you still see and know IĀ amĀ stillĀ Diamond Diaries Saga ModeratorĀ (alsoĀ Diamond Diaries Saga Skill ExpertĀ /Ā Master Player)Ā that IĀ canĀ still helping our Diamond Diaries Saga players to solve any DiDS Levels, also any DiDS Questions and Problems around Diamond Diaries Saga Community right now. šš
Then IĀ have still playing my first King's game is Diamond Diaries SagaĀ since IĀ start playing this game on 7th July 2018. Of course! It'sĀ my first and best one favourite King's game forever! I am still on the max level (Level 5330) in Diamond Diaries Saga right now! I am still waiting then playing next new levels every Tuesday! šš
Then IĀ have still playing my second King's Game is Candy Crush Friends SagaĀ since IĀ start playing this game on 15th October 2022. It'sĀ my second one favourite King's game! I am also still on the max level (Level 8500) in Candy Crush Friends Saga right now! I am still waiting then playing next new levels every Tuesday too! š¬šš«š
Then IĀ have still playing our third / new King's game is Candy Crush SolitaireĀ since IĀ start playing this game on 21st June 2024Ā due toĀ my early access. I feel like reallyĀ super interested,Ā excitedĀ andĀ adventurousĀ as I think this game is reallyĀ more marvelous,Ā adventurous,Ā relaxingĀ andĀ exciting funĀ thanĀ Pyramid Solitaire SagaĀ ever! ššš It'sĀ my third one favourite King's game! I am also still on the max level (Level 1325) in Candy Crush Solitaire right now! I am still waiting then playing next new levels every Monday too! š¬šā ļøā„ļøā¦ļøā£ļøš
Oh Yeah! IĀ always completing the last / max level in my three games : Diamond Diaries Saga,Ā Candy Crush Friends SagaĀ and then now isĀ Candy Crush Solitaire! Woohoo! šš
Anyway, Do you have playing Candy Crush Solitaire? If yes, what's your current level in this game right now? šš¬ā ļøā„ļøā¦ļøā£ļøš