Let’s talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support — Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
This is the second week in a row I won the weekly challenge but I haven't received and rewards. I'm aware this is a known problem but when can we expect a fix?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
same here - might just give it up
I’ve had the same issue, no reward for 2 weeks in a row. It says my software is up to date, no updates showing (Apple). I’ve contacted support multiple times with no reply. I spent money on bundles to win so to not receive rewards for 2 weeks makes me consider deleting the game. An update would be much appreciated.
My app was last updated five days ago. It says it's current and there are no updates available.
Hi @Samconnor warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Solitaire Saga♣️♦️♠️♥️
What device are you playing on and what version is your app?
Same I came in first 2 weeks in a row and didn't get anything
Hi @bananagator warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Solitaire Saga♣️♦️♠️♥️
I'm sorry you didn't receive your rewards for the weekly challenge. There was an update to version 1.13.49 yesterday. Have you installed this update yet? I did it yesterday and was able to collect my rewards today. I'm playing on an Android device, and you?