Letβs talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support β Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
I completed all of this weeks levels this morning and haven't been able to lay since because it says COMING SOON and I only needed to pass 1 more level to finish the daily achievements WHEN WILL THE STAR TOURNAMENT START
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This issue problem has been reported HERE!
Hi @cariek π€ Good Morning & Thank you for replying back!
I understand the issue and I am very sorry to hear that you are not able to take part in the Tournamnet due to lack of levels!π
I will get back to you if I have any updates from our Community In-charge team!
Please bear with us!ππΌ
@PummyRaj I'm using a Motorola Razor 25 and am using this version also can't play again I won't be able to get play so I can't earn rewards and I'm not going to be able to play Solitaire Grand Cu
Hello @cariekπββοΈ
Can you please let me know which device you are using and which version of the App do you have right now?
I do see some players come in with the same complaint about Star Tournament levels being not available!! Just would like to make sure your device details please!
Thank you & hope to hear from you soon!π«β£οΈβ₯οΈπ
Hello @cariekπ€ Welcome back to the King Community!
Apologies for missing your post until now! Looks like you have opened this post on June 9th!
Are you still experiencing issues with the Star Tournament?