Let’s talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support — Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
Hello, I’m having a problem with the Postcards. When I tap on Postcards, it stays on “Downloading…” and never opens, even though my internet connection is working .help me😥 .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @maryem_lee🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the Post Cards in your game!
The screenshot you have posted above - is it the entire screen or did you crop it out? Can you please post another screenshot without cropping anything, so that, when I report the issue to our Community In-charge team, they can whole screen?
Also, I need these details please:
If they need any other details, I will get back to you!🍫♣️♥️🃏
Hello there and Welcome to the Solitaire Community! @maryem_lee 👋😄
Oh dear! We are really so sorry to hear that you are still having a problem with the postcards as the postcards are still trouble downloading! 😔
Let's try following another steps to solve and fix this problem that we hope this problem will be resolved and fixed as soon as possible! ⬇️😊
If this problems remains and to receive further assistance, please reach out to the Player Support Team via game app or via Contact us. Make sure to also include these screenshots.
Here's a guide if needed :
Cheers and Have a nice day! 👍🤞😄
Thank you for posting your Game ID number, @maryem_lee🙏
Our Community In-charge has replied in your other post! They have reported the issue to the Solitaire game Studio to find out what's going on:👇
Please hang in there while they figure out the issue!🙏
ID 15536394664
Hello @maryem_lee 🤗
I am sorry to see that the regular troubleshooting steps did not help with the issue you have been experiencing!😕
To keep the continuity and avoid confusions, I have requested our Community In-charge to combine all 3 complaints you have posted about “Post Cards”! This will help us to assist you better!
Thank you for your patience &understanding!🍫♣️🃏
Hello again @maryem_lee🤗
Thank you for replying back to provide all the details I have requested for!
I will pass on this information to our Community In-charge team and ask their assistance! In the meantime, can you please provide your game ID number as well? If you click on that "Settings" icon (the ⚙️wheel) at the bottom left corner, you should find the ID number just below to the version.
Note: You do not have to open a new post for your follow-up questions. You can start typing in the empty box/slot you see below to your opening post!
Thank you!🍫♣️🃏♥️
Device: Samsung Galaxy S9 App Version: 1.33.47 Issue started: About 1 week ago.
Hello, the problem is still there. I have already updated the game to the latest version, but the Postcards feature is still not working. It keeps showing: “Postcards content missing – We need to download some postcards. Please go online!” I have a stable internet connection, but the postcards are still not downloading. help me