Let’s talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support — Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
This is week 3 of no star tournament when will the issues be fixed there are a lot of us that can't play please explain what I need to do because I've tried everything accept reinstalling and I can't do that I'll lose everything I've earned and collected
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @king4497🤗
Thank you very much for the heads-up and update!
I have reported this issue to our Game Experts' team! Hope they will find out what went wrong and fix it soon!
Thank you for your patience & understanding!
Hello @redeer1🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
Our Community In-charge updated us couple of hours ago that the issue with Star Tournament was fixed and the feature is back in the game!
Can you please make sure that you have the latest version of the App? For me, it is 1.34.94! Which version do you see in your device?
Hello @cariek 🙋♀️ Welcome back to the King Community!
It was fixed last week, but something went wrong and the glitch popped up again! But, please be assured that the issue is still being investigated by the Solitaire Game team! If there is an update, we will definitely let you know!
Thank you for your patience & understanding!🙏🏼
This is the third week in a row that I’ve completed all the levels, but the Star Tournament is still unavailable and just says “Coming Soon.”
When Monday comes, it becomes available for only a few hours, and then the new levels start.
When are you going to fix this issue?
All the same, it’s boring to wait a week for the new levels while some others can play the star tournament, it would be nice if we could just play the previous levels to keep our bonuses and rank. There must be something more aş this issue doesn’t cover some I definately don’t know what
@PummyRaj thanks
@PummyRaj my app is up to date and it’s still not working for me. I’ve restarted my device and the app and it’s still broken.
this is getting ridiculous. In the middle of a race with a booster and nothing to play
Hi
I already reinstalled the game but it still doesn’t work. You won’t lose everything just after the second level log into your account with your password and mail adress, that’s the way I did
When you installed the game you start with the first level just play two levels
No @cariek I lost none
@lusanmaz when you reinstalled your game did you lose all your boosters that you had collected
When you installed the game you start with the first level just play two levels and then log into your account again form settings you will be back to your current level🤗
Oh, no!! So sorry to hear that you have reinstalled your game App!!😢 When the issue is in the game itself, reinstalling the game does not work!!
You won’t lose everything just after the second level log into your account with your password and mail address
I am sorry, I did not understand what you said here!👆 Can you please explain a bit for me?
Thank you!🍫♣️🃏