Let’s talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support — Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
I Lost my progress in solitarie.. I was level 10 and I change my device and I entered with my King account bug nothing still level 1
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @adara🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost your game progress!
Just for my clarification… can you please tell me which game you are playing? And, which device are you using?
To reply back, please type in the empty box you see on the page!🍫♥️♣️
Hello there and Welcome to the Solitaire Community! @adara 👋😄
Oh dear! We are really so sorry to hear about your game progress lost in this game! 😔
Don't worry! Let's try following these steps that we hope your game progress will be restored as soon as possible! ⬇️😊
If this problem remains and receive further assistance, please reach out to the Player Support Team via game app or via Contact Us. You make sure also include these screenshots.
Here's a guide if needed :
Cheers and Have a nice day! 👍🤞😄