Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,794 Community Manager
edited November 2018 in Discussions
Hi there and welcome to the Community,

We are so happy you made it here! Since we all share the same passion for Diamond Diaries, we would like to use this space to introduce ourselves and get to know each others a bit better :)

Now, we know that it can be a bit intimating so let us start: 

So, hi everyone, I am QueenMia and just like cats, I enjoy laying in the sun, eat, be adventurous, travel and simply enjoy life. I'm in charge of the Diamond Diaries Community and together with Jelly Jenny, we're here to make sure everyone enjoys the ride. You'll see us around sharing news, taking part in conversations and throwing some shinny gifts from time to time. 

You might also see XarlyCezdiamond and MarkHawk around. Those guys are with me and will jump in whenever it's needed. 

We also have great Super Stars kindly helping out - There is JustPlayingLynetteChicken SlayerElsa and Laura You'll recognise them by the 3 stars on their profile. They're the sweetest, please be nice to them and they'll go the extra mile to help you out  :3 

Everyone is more than welcome here, so don't be shy and spread the love. Let's make this place the sassiest Community for every Diamond Diaries lover!

Now let's find those diamonds together :3 

If you're interested in joining our sweet Super Stars Team, check this out!

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ CCFS - Win Gold bars Here πŸ’
🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  πŸŽ‰

πŸ‘‰CCJS - Gold bars here πŸ­
Prev13456

Comments

• LimLim Posts: 5,483 Game Expert
    edited November 2018
    And my still current level is level 635 now! (Level 635 is Max Level right now!) My screenshot as below! I always play all of levels completed on Lucy's journey! ❀❀
    We are still 365 levels left!  I wish celebrate 1000 levels waiting on later! I love this game EVER! ❀❀ ❀  Happy a SASSY day! :D
    ✭-Lim-✭

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

✨ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! ✨

• mlkmnsgrlmlkmnsgrl Posts: 5
    I'm another diamond lover, haha. Why not dream of bling, eh? Started playing while my baby was in the hospital and there were times I couldn't hold him, just sit near him. Now he's home and doing great, and I'm still playing!
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,376 Superstar
    edited November 2018
    Hello!

I am Pummy :)  My husband & I moved to USA (from India) in the year of 2000.  I have a son & daughter.

In my free time, I play some of the KING games including Diamond Diaries & the latest - Candy Friends.  When I am not free that means I am attending devotional and/or spiritual discourses in our temple here in Michigan.

I already gave my intro in the previous community page.  Just wanted to do it briefly here in the "Diamonds" group.

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,376 Superstar
    Lynette said:
    Hello everyone :awesome:

I love playing Diamond Diaries.
    King have too many fun games and there is not enough time in the day for them all so I don't get to play this one enough!

I still like to hang out and help out in this Brilliant Community, even if I'm behind many of you in the Levels  :3

Hi Lynette!

Very True with what you said about so less time & so many interesting KING games (Thumbs Up)

• tmarie2983tmarie2983 Posts: 1
    Hello, I love playing Diamond Diaries in my free time, whenever im stressed it helps me relax and stay calm, thanks for making such a fun enjoying games, I really enjoy playing! Thanks! 
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,794 Community Manager
    Very Warm welcome everyone, it's so nice to see you here! Please feel home :) 

Have a SASSY day! 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ CCFS - Win Gold bars Here πŸ’
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  πŸŽ‰

πŸ‘‰CCJS - Gold bars here πŸ­
  • heleniheleni Posts: 7
    My name is heleni i'm diamond diaries like three or four months and every day for 26 hours (haha) if thats possible.
    I am in 635 level and wait like 1,5 weeks for new levels.
    I want to tell tha the game need more targets not just the diamond counter make the game more interesting not the same things again and again because its gonna be a little lame
    Put more goals that make it more exciting.
  • johamiltonjohamilton Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Hello everyone.  My name is Jo and I have been around for years loving King games.  My original was started with Candy Crush, but then turned to like the original Bubble Witch Saga almost better.  Then I found the wonderful game Diamond Diaries.  I am now in the 400's of the game and play it every day.  I have to admit the flowers really get me though :/  I want to say GO AWAY, but then I win the game and I say, ok you can stay!  ha ha.  I live in Texas and am retired, so King does have a part of my life! 
  • LimLim Posts: 5,483 Game Expert
    edited November 2018
    Woohoo! NOW my level is level 650! (Level 650 is Max Level right now!) All of levels are no problem! ;) Here is my screenshot as below! I always play all of levels completed on Lucy's journey EVER! ❀❀

We are still 350 levels left! I wish celebrate 1000 levels waiting to us on later! I love this game EVER! I also thanks for King Developer Team because I JUST SEE my diamond counter was worked and other update was gold bars's surprises such as shake free 5 gold bars! Well done! King Developer Team!  Happy a SASSY day! D ❀❀❀
    ✭-Lim-✭

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

✨ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! ✨

• Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,902 Community Moderator
    Lim said:
    Woohoo! NOW my level is level 650! (Level 650 is Max Level right now!) All of levels are no problem! ;) Here is my screenshot as below! I always play all of levels completed on Lucy's journey EVER! ❀❀

We are still 350 levels left! I wish celebrate 1000 levels waiting to us on later! I love this game EVER! I also thanks for King Developer Team because I JUST SEE my diamond counter was worked and other update was gold bars's surprises such as shake free 5 gold bars! Well done! King Developer Team!  Happy a SASSY day! D ❀❀❀
    ✭-Lim-✭

Oh wow nice job Lim! Remember to go and share your expertise here too :) 

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
  • heleniheleni Posts: 7
    Omg haha more levels