Level 345

Options
Baz_James
Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

So are we all agreed that Level 345 (post all the messing about) is now impossible even with the most extraordinary good luck with letters? There goes the neighbourhood then. Best game King do by far but they just can't resist mucking it up. Oh well.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Baz,

I´d say don´t follow the game´s advice as it mainly recommends 3 letter words. Try to create words on the lower part of the board so new letters will appear on the upper part of the board.

Try using the letters in the corners as those are the least accessible.

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Gee. If only I'd thought of that in the other 344 levels!

Using all the tricks that have gotten me thus far with 3 star scores on every single previous level I am still unable to get any nearer than 12 remaining bubbles on this one. If I can't do it then I'd suggest that few or none are able to. I'd be grateful for confirmation from others that have actually encountered the level. 

• Micka_Go_Char
    Micka_Go_Char Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

(I'm French) I've completed this level, this hard level, with 2 moves remaining. It's (all) about luck, letters you've got at the beginning. Now I'm in 351, which is difficult too.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?