Can't load AlphaBetty Saga? Use Firefox or Chome? Try this.

Options
JeffMakesGames
JeffMakesGames Posts: 118 Level 3

So a few days ago, I was not able to load Alphabetty Saga on FaceBook using Firefox.  The game wouldn't even appear.  It would keep telling me to get the Flash Player.  So there were a few things I tried but none of them worked:

My Flash version was indeed the latest, so it wasn't that.

I tried clearing my browser cache, but that didn't work.

I tried removing the game on FaceBook and adding it back but that did nothing either.

Finally, I did some searching and it turns out Firefox stopped Flash support back in December of 2015.  So, I decided to go and install an older version of Firefox that was before December of 2015.  I installed Version 42.0 and the game actually works again.

So, for anyone who can't get the game to load, try installing an older version of your web browser.

Best Answer

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?