Alphabetty Level 336

Options
Jules-10
Jules-10 Posts: 2 Newbie

Completed level 335 of Alphabetty.  Level 336 and above are not showing up.  I'm not the only player with this problem, apparently, so please tell me why no one from King.com has addressed this issue and offered an explanation or solution.  I have removed Alphabetty entirely from my iPad and reinstalled it several times.  I connect to Facebook and play, disconnect from Facebook and play.  I played and played until I beat the other top player's score.  Didn't matter.  What disappoints me is there is no real help available.  If I didn't enjoy this word game so much, I would just forget about it.  If this isn't straightened out soon, though, I will have to find another game, and it wouldn't be a King game since customer care is very poor.  Most unfortunate.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

On mobiles, there are only 335 levels available so there's no issue to address. 

The levels after this are on Facebook only. Whether or not the newer levels will be added and when I don't know of course but there's no issue here so troubleshooting won't help. You can only play 335 levels right now. 

• Drewz
    Drewz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Any luck finding a replacement game Jules? Such a shame. This was a good game 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?