Has anyone passed level 599 of Alphabetty?

Options
IEEEgal
IEEEgal Posts: 54 Level 2

Alphabetty level 599 is very difficult. Does anyone have hints for how to pass it?

Answers

• Caseymc
    Caseymc Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I know how to pass it: wait for King to add moves like they had to with 595. 

• Judi_B
    Judi_B Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

This new set of levels have been so frustrating that I am close to being done with this game. As stated by  Caseymc, you have to wait until King adds moves or takes away obstacles. It takes the fun out of playing.  

• IEEEgal
    IEEEgal Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

With persistence and restarting when it was clear that I couldn't pass, I managed to beat 599 without using any boosters. If you have any line blasters, save them for 606. :) Good luck, everyone! 

• Ching_Liu
    Ching_Liu Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

When I got to this level and looked at it I immediately thought that this would be the level to make me quit. However, I just got incredibly lucky and beat it with no boosters, getting three stars, on my fourth attempt. I used Cowboy Mouse.

• Jello_d'Evian
    Jello_d'Evian Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

well, level 599 is indeed hard as hell, i don't even understand why it is not considered as a "Difficult one" -red background- (btw, i'm playing on Android),

i was desperate for 2-3 days, but finally passed it yesterday

in 25-30 attempts, i think, and changing the "free mouse artefact booster" from times to times, i finally got it (with a miraculous word found by testing anything with my fingers at one moment, which had to make a 7-letters)

so, it IS possible, but :

- you OBVIOUSLY need luck with the board when the game starts

if, directly looking at it, it seems impossible (big group of letters without any vowels), forget it, and restart, or you'll stupidly lose your own time

- the mouse booster with which i finally won was the last in the right (15% points + ** 2 blockers removed  ** )

no need to use the other mouses IMHO

maybe the first one at the left (2 crowns) but ... i thing the last one on the right is the better,

... if, by luck again, it destroys the right letters

- forget the bombs, if the board seems nice, you will have no problem destroying them before they explode

- strategy : you have, if i recall correctly, 14 moves for 9 words (5x6 and 4x7)

you try to remove all the exclamation points blockers (last letter of a word), making 4-letters (not 5 ... well, 6 and 7 are OK of course, but NO FIVE LETTERS) : you want to have as much CROWNS as possible

you'll have only one chance to shuffle the board mid-game, use it when it is the last resort

to sum it up : level 599

** the board must seem playable at the first glance, otherwise forget it immediately

** you choose the last artefact mouse on the right for 2 blockers destroyed, and you hope the 2 blockers are not bombs or good "!" letters

** you make 4-letters words for (14 turns - 9 words = 5 "free") turns, each turn destroying an "!" exclamation point

** you pray to have lots of luck

** you shuffle only when desperate

** you pray

I CAN CERTIFY IT CAN BE DONE (without any booster other than the free artefact mouse)

• michaelnj
    michaelnj Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I've been on level 599 for weeks and decided it just wasn't fun any longer.  I deleted the game and I'll find something else.  It was a fun app overall, though.  I'm glad it's gone.  This level wasn't worth the effort.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?