Any hints for passing Alphabetty 734?

Options
IEEEgal
IEEEgal Posts: 54 Level 2

Alphabetty 734 is hard! :) Anyone have any clues or strategies to beat it?

Best Answer

• nBoo
    nBoo Posts: 110 Kingster
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm afraid there's not much more to it than what's "obvious". The hardest rocks line to clear will be the upper one, because your line-blasts will inevitably fall, so I would focus on that first.

That said, you'll be happy to hear that today (06 July) the level has been tweaked to make it a bit more easier, since, indeed, it was a little too hard for what we intended.

Answers

• nBoo
    nBoo Posts: 110 Kingster
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm afraid there's not much more to it than what's "obvious". The hardest rocks line to clear will be the upper one, because your line-blasts will inevitably fall, so I would focus on that first.

That said, you'll be happy to hear that today (06 July) the level has been tweaked to make it a bit more easier, since, indeed, it was a little too hard for what we intended.

• IEEEgal
    IEEEgal Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

Thanks, nBoo! I did manage to make it through before the tweak. I was just impatient when I posed the question. Now 739 is the big challenge. I do love this game! 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?