🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Queen Mia--message for King

Options
Laura_Grosvenor
Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

Hello Queen Mia and all the new players for this game! Can you do me a favor Mia? Can you thank King for this game? I REALLY like it a lot and I find it super-soothing. So far, there aren't any technical glitches or bugs with the game and I love the sound effects (especially the clacking of the beads or whatever they are) and the colors...and just everything. 

I will be watching this forum with you Mia, and hopefully as I learn the game, I can help other players here with any problems that may come up. :) Off to play some more! 

Thank you again, King! This is really a nice addition to your games. :)

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hola Laura! 

I am super happy to hear you're excited about the game and that you're loving it! I love it too and it quickly became one of my favourite one :D

What level are you on now?

- Mia

PS: I'll pass the feedback to the Studio. They were celebrating the launch yesterday after all their work on the game and I know they'll be extremely happy to hear that you love it :) 

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hola Laura! 

I am super happy to hear you're excited about the game and that you're loving it! I love it too and it quickly became one of my favourite one :D

What level are you on now?

- Mia

PS: I'll pass the feedback to the Studio. They were celebrating the launch yesterday after all their work on the game and I know they'll be extremely happy to hear that you love it :) 

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hi there again! I am on level 101 (yeah...I know I know!!) and I saw that little contest you're holding. I submitted my story, as embarassing as it was ha ha. Thank you for passing on the Feedback. I am a SuperStar, but I am also a player too. :D   Now...you have to teach me some Spanish so I can read some of these posts better. AHAHA. Just kidding. You guys do a bang-up job over in the Espanol forum I am sure. Much love to you and to King! ~LauraG.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?