🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 269 Diamond Diaries

Options
Laura_Grosvenor
Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

To the dear Diamond Diaries team: this level is impossible to clear with only 20 moves. I would suggest that maybe you should remove one color charm so it is easier to make long strings of charms (and therefore special charms) or add at least 15 moves. Anyone who is having a problem with this level sound off so King can get an idea of where the players stand. Thanks all, and thank you King Diamond Diaries team. :)

Best Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited August 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Hey!Laura! I also think this level is very hard but I pass this level completed without using gold bars and boosters.Maybe you play this level more than 40 times completed. Or I tell you to how to pass this level. First,you must clear all of the blockers on right side but don't destroy bird eggs first(If destroy bird eggs to destroy blockers only and then make you difficultly) and link first key charm on right side to unlock it. Secondly,you can destroy all of the blockers on left side and then you can destroy bird eggs or link 6 charms ball (vertical line) or link key charm. Lastly,if helpful birds auto drop down and link it to destroy key charm or link vertical line to destroy key charms completed.(If the blockers and bird eggs are destroyed)I wish you can do it to pass and good luck! :)

-Lim-

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Answer ✓
    Options

Lim, I have been playing the King games for a long long time, and I know what I am talking about. I have had hard levels and even super hard levels to do (mostly in Saga), and I can safely say that this one is impossible for a normal player to do without boosters. Your way assumes you will be able to do a lot of things that just do not happen. This level needs to be changed, NOW. Oh, and by the way, I am on level 290 so I think I know what I'm doing lol. Most of these levels are way too hard and have been made so you don't have enough or have barely enough moves to complete. THAT is not fun. It is ridiculous and I need people to speak out and let King know this is not acceptable. :(

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Options

Me too!I have played Candy Crush,Candy Crush Soda,Candy Crush Jelly,Farm Heroes Super,Bubble Witch 2,Diamond Digger,Blossom Blast,Pyramid Solitaire and Alpha Betty[all of games from Saga(King.com)] on long time ago but I quit these games as there are so many hard levels(maybe I stop at between level 100-150 on all of these games) :( .So I have played Diamond Diaries Saga only.Actually the easiest Saga's game is Diamond Diaries Saga now but they still working hard levels for us.I think mostly of people are using boosters or buy more moves to complete hard levels.

-Lim-

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

Lim, I think you are 100% right. :D Glad to meet another die-hard player! This is awesome that we have the same kind of background and experience. These people who are passing these higher levels (and I had someone on my Leaderboard gain 10 levels in less than an hour) are either using boosters like crazy--or are cheating. There are cheats out there. I looked it up. I just can't prove it, nor do I really want to. I have not used any boosters except for the +5 moves at the end, and for almost every single level after 200, I have had to use them. :( Very few levels have been passed without using extra moves. Keep telling your friends to write in here too if they are having problems so we can get these levels changed.

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Options

I don't cheating these games too and thanks for noticing to us!Laura! :)

-Lim-

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Answer ✓
    Options

:) No problem Lim. I am happy to serve. I am still waiting on an answer for this issue, and I will keep everyone updated when I hear something!

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hey!Laura! I also think this level is very hard but I pass this level completed without using gold bars and boosters.Maybe you play this level more than 40 times completed. Or I tell you to how to pass this level. First,you must clear all of the blockers on right side but don't destroy bird eggs first(If destroy bird eggs to destroy blockers only and then make you difficultly) and link first key charm on right side to unlock it. Secondly,you can destroy all of the blockers on left side and then you can destroy bird eggs or link 6 charms ball (vertical line) or link key charm. Lastly,if helpful birds auto drop down and link it to destroy key charm or link vertical line to destroy key charms completed.(If the blockers and bird eggs are destroyed)I wish you can do it to pass and good luck! :)

-Lim-

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Answer ✓
    Options

Lim, I have been playing the King games for a long long time, and I know what I am talking about. I have had hard levels and even super hard levels to do (mostly in Saga), and I can safely say that this one is impossible for a normal player to do without boosters. Your way assumes you will be able to do a lot of things that just do not happen. This level needs to be changed, NOW. Oh, and by the way, I am on level 290 so I think I know what I'm doing lol. Most of these levels are way too hard and have been made so you don't have enough or have barely enough moves to complete. THAT is not fun. It is ridiculous and I need people to speak out and let King know this is not acceptable. :(

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Options

Me too!I have played Candy Crush,Candy Crush Soda,Candy Crush Jelly,Farm Heroes Super,Bubble Witch 2,Diamond Digger,Blossom Blast,Pyramid Solitaire and Alpha Betty[all of games from Saga(King.com)] on long time ago but I quit these games as there are so many hard levels(maybe I stop at between level 100-150 on all of these games) :( .So I have played Diamond Diaries Saga only.Actually the easiest Saga's game is Diamond Diaries Saga now but they still working hard levels for us.I think mostly of people are using boosters or buy more moves to complete hard levels.

-Lim-

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

Lim, I think you are 100% right. :D Glad to meet another die-hard player! This is awesome that we have the same kind of background and experience. These people who are passing these higher levels (and I had someone on my Leaderboard gain 10 levels in less than an hour) are either using boosters like crazy--or are cheating. There are cheats out there. I looked it up. I just can't prove it, nor do I really want to. I have not used any boosters except for the +5 moves at the end, and for almost every single level after 200, I have had to use them. :( Very few levels have been passed without using extra moves. Keep telling your friends to write in here too if they are having problems so we can get these levels changed.

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Options

I don't cheating these games too and thanks for noticing to us!Laura! :)

-Lim-

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Answer ✓
    Options

:) No problem Lim. I am happy to serve. I am still waiting on an answer for this issue, and I will keep everyone updated when I hear something!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?