🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Diamond diaries, level 55, everything stuck after magnetic ball in the botom exploded.

Options
Katrien_VH
Katrien_VH Posts: 4 Newbie

How do I get rid of the flashing blue coins after magnetic ball exploded? coins don't drop anymore and game is stuck because can't do anything more... Tried it 2 and it's the same. Tried the hamer, lost 1 hamer but did nothing :-(

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Katrien,

The team made some updates to the game and I just tried play level 55 from Mac and it worked fine. Could you please try again and let me know if you're still having the issue? Please close the game and clear cache and cookies before restarting. 

If you still get the same issue, could you please try to send a screenshot so we can see where and when it is occurring? 

Thanks a lot in advance, Katrien :)

Mia

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,699 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Katrien VH, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  I am wondering if you got a glitch that I got this morning on another level.  Are you playing the game on a computer?  I matched that ball with red and then suddenly all the red were flashing and it couldn't move forward.  I took a video of it and sent it to the King Admin.  I tired it 3 times and each time when I matched it with the red all the red were flashing.  Is that what is happening with your game?  Mine was just a desktop issue.  If it is and it is still happening I might have to notify the King Admin.  I will wait for your response.

• Katrien_VH
    Options

Hi Elsa, yes that's what happening! I play on my mac, not on a mobile.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Katrien VH, I'm going to elevate this to a King Admin so that they can do a fix on this level.

• QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Katrien,

The team made some updates to the game and I just tried play level 55 from Mac and it worked fine. Could you please try again and let me know if you're still having the issue? Please close the game and clear cache and cookies before restarting. 

If you still get the same issue, could you please try to send a screenshot so we can see where and when it is occurring? 

Thanks a lot in advance, Katrien :)

Mia

• Katrien_VH
    Options
  • QueenMia
    Options

Great, I'm happy to hear :) Now you can start collecting diamonds again! And since you're here, let me ask you, are you enjoying the game? Personally, I love the fact that I can travel through the game... and I also love the sounds :)

• Katrien_VH
    Options

Yes, I like the game! Fun to play like most King games. Always nice to look at to.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Katrien VH, glad that they fixed the glitch for you.  Keep on enjoying those diamonds!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?