Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support — Get help here
I completed Level 185 and it looked like it was advancing to Level 186 and then locked up. I got out of the game and came back in to find that I was back on Level 185.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Suellen, I've had three different friends with the same problem on level 185. There is a glitch there but each of them passed by beating it again. One of them had to beat it three times.
Wow Charlie, 3 times. That certainly is no fun having to replay it that many times. Thank you for offering your thoughts here on King Care.
Hi Suellen, thank you for writing us here at King Care. There are a lot of glitches going on with this game at the moment.
If you are sure that you definitely cleared it, then please follow the steps from this website: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep