🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Made it thru 320 levels. Entered Barcelona (321) and plunger dont push up the diamond ??

Options
Angela_Tisdale
Angela_Tisdale Posts: 1 Newbie

Why did the game stop working at this level ? Pop all the bottles and diamond drops to plunger then the plunger opens and....well. eats it. Disappears. I play on my home comp thru google.

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Angela,

It seems that there is a glitch on this level, indeed, but so far I've only seen one other player reporting the same... It works perfectly fine for most of our players, fortunately :)

I have sent you a private message to explain how to fix it - You will find it by clicking on the envelop next to your avatar on the top right corner. Please remember to tilt your screen if you're using your phone.

Thanks and speak soon :)

Mia

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hi Angela. This is a good question. I will let the Moderator know about it, and someone will get back to you about it when they come back to the office on Thursday. Thanks for writing and I hope this gets fixed for you soon! Have a great day.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Angela,

It seems that there is a glitch on this level, indeed, but so far I've only seen one other player reporting the same... It works perfectly fine for most of our players, fortunately :)

I have sent you a private message to explain how to fix it - You will find it by clicking on the envelop next to your avatar on the top right corner. Please remember to tilt your screen if you're using your phone.

Thanks and speak soon :)

Mia

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?