🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

When I pass a level, my gem count does not increase. Anyone else?

Options
Muny5517
Muny5517 Posts: 1 Newbie

Whenever I pass a level, whatever amount of diamonds I have collected doesn't carry over to my count.  If I lose a level, it works fine.  Almost makes me want to uninstall....does anyone else have this issue?

Best Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have this question too.I play it so many times and it still doesn't working to collect diamonds.But I have idea to tell you how to collect diamonds(diamond counted)/(I try it to collect diamonds completed on last week).If you failed level,you always make sure to click on Close(Symbol: 'X') button first before the diamonds was collected completed.So you don't click on Retry button first until they fix this issue soon.If you click on Retry button,you complete level while it shows your how many diamonds collected,then you are ready to play next level but it still doesn't work to collect diamonds(I try it too many times and I lose to collect 200+ diamonds).I hope you can collect diamonds were counted.Enjoy collecting your diamonds and have a nice day!

-Lim-

• Diamond_Lim
    edited August 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Muny, hi Lim,

We've been having some issues with the Diamond counter, unfortunately, but it should be back to normal now. Could you please give me a bit more info about the issue? What levels are you playing when this happens, how many diamonds do you currently have, and what platform are you playing on?

Thanks in advance, I'll be looking forward to your reply!

Mia

Thanks for noticing to us.We are waiting until you fix this issue soon. :) -Lim-

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have this question too.I play it so many times and it still doesn't working to collect diamonds.But I have idea to tell you how to collect diamonds(diamond counted)/(I try it to collect diamonds completed on last week).If you failed level,you always make sure to click on Close(Symbol: 'X') button first before the diamonds was collected completed.So you don't click on Retry button first until they fix this issue soon.If you click on Retry button,you complete level while it shows your how many diamonds collected,then you are ready to play next level but it still doesn't work to collect diamonds(I try it too many times and I lose to collect 200+ diamonds).I hope you can collect diamonds were counted.Enjoy collecting your diamonds and have a nice day!

-Lim-

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Muny, hi Lim,

We've been having some issues with the Diamond counter, unfortunately, but it should be back to normal now. Could you please give me a bit more info about the issue? What levels are you playing when this happens, how many diamonds do you currently have, and what platform are you playing on?

Mia

• Diamond_Lim
    edited August 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Muny, hi Lim,

Mia

Thanks for noticing to us.We are waiting until you fix this issue soon. :) -Lim-

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?