🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

I'm having multiple issues with Diamond Diaries Saga; If I play on my computer, which is most of

Options
bonnielloyd
bonnielloyd Posts: 1 Newbie

the time, every time I reach a point of gaining enough diamonds for a reward, just before the reward is revealed, I get kicked off and get an error message; therefore, I never receive the reward; also when I find a gift box and get to the key, I get the same issue when trying to open the gift; I play and play and have spent a great deal of money playing, but never get the rewards; also, if I have earned virtual boosts, and have to get off the computer, the next time I get back on to play, my boosts are gone; this has happened a minimum of 10 times and I don't understand. If I play on the tablet of phone, the problem is not as bad, but Id rather play on the computer, because I can see it better; I play and spend a lot of money on several of your games, Diamond Diaries, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue but I won't continue to play, if this keeps happening. I've been a customer for years and I'd appreciate some assistance. Thanks in advance, Bonnie

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello there bonnielloyd. I know that there are issues with Diamond Diaries right now, and I know they are working on them. However, I will send this to the Moderator to let her know you are having issues also. She will get in touch with you as soon as she can. Thanks for the feedback and for the heads up about this. I hope you have a great day!

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Bonnie,

I'm really sorry that you're experiencing issues with the game... As Laura said, there are a few issues going on at the moment and the team is working on it. 

In the meantime, I would suggest that you clear cache and cookies each time you're playing and make sure your browser is updated - That sounds simple but it usually helps. Hopefully, the problem will be solved soon. Can I ask you what browser and platform you're playing on, please?

I have added some Goldies to your account to compensate the boosters. I hope that helps for now :) Again very sorry, but let me know how it goes - As for our side, the Tech Team is working on it.

Speak soon and until then have a sassy time!

Mia

• Laura_Grosvenor
    edited August 2018
    Options

@QueenMia I had to laugh at "sassy" time because that is my favorite voice line from the game lol. I giggle everytime it says that. I hope these issues get fixed soon and I hope everyone enjoys their day! :)

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hehe, yes, Laura, I love the Sassy as well... makes me smile every single time I hear it in the game :) I hope the issues will be fixed soon too, but the team is on it!

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

Great to hear Mia! I would like to hear some more and different voice lines in future episodes too...that would be so cool. :) 

Cheers!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?