🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Diamond Diaries Boosters disappeared

Options
Kasie
Kasie Posts: 32 Level 2

I just noticed that I now have only 1 each of the boosters prior to playing a game. Earlier today I had more than that. I think 6,7 and 9 respectively of each. I am at level 162 and completed a mystery chest earlier today. I play on a PC with Win 7 via the FB Gameroom. Why would they have reset to 1?

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello Kasie! I will let the Moderator know about this, but I can't promise anything as boosters are stored locally and are meant to be used pretty quickly. Thanks for writing and have a nice day.

• Kasie
    Options

Thanks for your reply. I had no idea that they were meant to be used quickly. I've never done that with 'boosters' in other games, such as Candy Crush, Bubble Witch, and so on.

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Yes, Kasie, even those are meant to be used because of how they are stored on your device, not the King servers. If anything happens (a crash...an update...clearing the data, etc.) those boosters are lost. Thanks for writing and have a great day.

• Kasie
    Options

Thanks, Laura. I'm a booster hoarder in general, maybe because when I first started playing some of the King games, it was much harder to get any boosters.  Maybe I've just been lucky, but I've never lost any boosters in the years I've been playing, not that I play that many different games. But I play on a PC platform not via apps (except for the occasional phone play).  Anyway, I will treat this game differently and use the boosters as they appear so as to not to be disappointed again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?