🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Are there new levels after 620?

Lollipop_2
Lollipop_2 Posts: 1 Newbie

I've finished level 620 (on mobile, in Facebook I think no levels after 580) days ago  but there is no levels available after this. How do I get to the next level? 

Best Answer

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Lollipop!

Congratulations on completing level 620! That's some Brilliant linking!

Level 620 is currently the last level but more levels are coming soon. Just keep an eye on your game and be sure to keep it up to date. Facebook is currently behind on levels with 580 levels but hopefully it will catch up soon enough. 

Did you know that we have a contest running and it's ending soon! Check it out here and have a chance at winning some free Gold --> http://to.king.com/9Au1

Good luck! 

Jelly Jenny  

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Answer ✓

Hi Lollipop!

Congratulations on completing level 620! That's some Brilliant linking!

Level 620 is currently the last level but more levels are coming soon. Just keep an eye on your game and be sure to keep it up to date. Facebook is currently behind on levels with 580 levels but hopefully it will catch up soon enough. 

Did you know that we have a contest running and it's ending soon! Check it out here and have a chance at winning some free Gold --> http://to.king.com/9Au1

Good luck! 

Jelly Jenny  

• davidfullerton
    davidfullerton Posts: 1 Newbie
    I’m at Level 650 and stopped. Is this the current max? As of 12/8/18.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Current max is level 650! If you're on mobile, as long as you have your game app up to date, you will see all currently available levels. 

Also keep an eye on our "Discussions" area where we'll be posting once the new episode is out. 

Have a Sassy week! 

Jelly Jenny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?