Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support — Get help here
during tutorial page on how to use the hammer. Screen frozen and game will not resume.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sarah,
Where are you seeing the tutorial page? I have the game on my iPhone and I don't remember seeing that. Could you possibly do a print screen so that I can get a better idea of what's going on? It might be a new glitch starting. If you need help with a print screen, please follow the steps from here: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ios.html
Since you are on a mobile device it might be difficult to upload the print screen from your phone so a Community Manager wrote this:
“Upload from mobile devices can sometimes be tricky - not all mobile browsers are fully compatible. You might have to try with another mobile browser or alternatively upload the image to Google Photos, OneDrive, Flickr, Dropbox or similar and then post the image URL here.”