🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Behind the Scenes: Episode 33 is out! Game Studio's take on the latest levels

Options
Jelly_Jenny
Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager

Hi Diamond Hunters!

New levels are out and the Game Studio let's you in on their take on them. They also reveal their favorite levels! Let us know what you think :)

"In this exciting new episode, you will be able to complete another 15 amazing levels. You can find classic levels and also new and innovative levels. Our favorite levels are: 624, 627, 632. 

Level 624 is a new concept where the necklace has a square shape and you have to break the amethysts in order to make the diamonds reach the necklace.

Level 627 is a level where you have to elevate the diamond from the bottom to the top, you also have a birds row at beginning of the level so link it and let the birds help you! 

Level 632 is a long level where the diamond have to fall through a pipe shaped board.

The most challenging levels in this episode are 624, 627, 630, 635, where your skills will be put to the test. 

We hope you enjoy this new episode of Diamond Diaries Saga!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEz77REk0jk

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hi! Jelly Jenny! My favorite levels are level 626 and level 635 because I love to play 'where is the key?'. Of course! :) I find the key to unlock it to complete goals. (The key was found in the flower) :) But I play level 630 almost 200+ tries while I am still failed. So I use Bird Boost, Rainbow Ball Boost and +5 moves (one time only) to complete level 630 hardly. (Wow! That level is very impossible to pass!) Other normal levels and challenging levels are no problem! :)

-Lim-

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Lim!

The level 630 is one of the hardest levels so it's super impressive that you made it through already!! Everybody, keep an eye on Lim - he's a Brilliant linker!

Thanks for the input and hope to see you around :)

Jelly Jenny 

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

@Jelly Jenny Thank you so much! Jelly Jenny! I am still expert brilliant linker! ;)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?