💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Want to share something! Great new features

Options
PummyRaj
PummyRaj Posts: 32,796 Candy Moderator
edited November 2018 in Support
Hello! Dear fellow Diamond Collectors,

When I was playing on my Mobile, I have noticed 2 things last night....

(1)  I received 10 extra moves because I have not played on my mobile for some time.  When I opened the game, it said "Welcome back, you have rested 10 days.  So you get 10 moves".  It worked perfectly because I was loosing that certain level with shortage of 4 or 5 moves  :)

** Those extra moves will reduce with each level we play (win or loose).  So, after 10 plays, I had regular number of moves.

(2) And the second thing is --- We DO NOT have to spend money to break the Piggy Bank. 

Yesterday, I was asked to "shake" the piggy bank & collect 5 Gold Bars.  It was emptied after I collected those and started collecting when I won the levels.  I was very happy with this new feature.  Not sure whether this feature is available on PC though!

Thanks for letting me share this news! Have a great day!  

Comments

• Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    Options
    hi pummy raj  ;) 
    I still have not received these 2 features (I think this December update will release everyone).
    but when I play on my mother's cell phone, I realized that she received the content to win X of plays for X rest but that of the little pig of the gold bars neither I nor she received.
    I hope that charlie appears in my game to send this and I hope Aunt Bernadetta sends missions in the game.
    I have a sassy day.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    I discovered I can shake some gold out of the piggy bank today (I've not played in a while) 
    I hope this gets extended to other King games piggy banks too! 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    That was great! Pummy Paj! :D Thanks for your information!
    But I have to see still not yet 2 new features on today! Maybe new features start on December! (Just like Lucas said)
    Have a SASSY day! All! :D
    ✭-Lim-✭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?